Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I liked the bit in his speech when he said "rise-up".....

.... Proper working class leader!

Notwithstanding tin hattery, I foresee a rather more sinister potential consequence Mr E!

Given the propensity for but-hurt Bremoaners to have a hissy fit, coupled with the apparent readiness of the professional protester, Starbucks anarchist, petty criminal and the ASBO underclass to jump on any opportunity for lawlessness and rioting, I'd go so far as to suggest his particular choice of phraseology could be considered as incitement to contravene the Public Order Act.

To the Tower!

I saw bits and bobs of his speech. I'm no fan, being one of the hoodwinked re. The war, but.....

Dismiss him at your peril, with the Labour party's ratings at an all time low there just might be a space for him.

He's a "Big Beast" he carries real clout.

Agreed!

I'd suggest that his resurrection is more a consequence of the Corbyn created vacuum rather than any warmth or longing from the electorate, although there appears still to be a core of Labour MPs that hold a candle for him - Heidi Alexander seemed to be rather warm to him on C4 news at 7.

In 2005 Labour had a party manifesto to hold a referendum to ratify the Lisbon treaty. They never held the referendum... Labour are also the knobs that allowed half of East Europe into Britain.

Tbh, I don't think anyone can trust Labour on Europe. I pray that UKIP pump Labour in the Stoke by election.

Blair wanted us to join the Euro, yeah right that would have been smart:001_rolleyes:

He is hated by a huge portion of the population I think if anything he will do the remoaners more harm than good.

He and Alistair Campbell were a disgrace, their war on the press that did not toe the line, was very much like Trump and Co today, they were much slicker, but very much the same, mind they much less real cause to complain.