Britain Hating Ideology

DanClimbsTrees

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or if we're being generous, a nod to democracy?

shame the SNP didn't take a leaf out of Corbyn's book

when you consider the importance of the vote it was shameful to see the SNP whip in full effect, a block vote by the little Salmond sycophants.

It's no surprise though as Salmond was against the NATO bombing of Kosovo which saved 10,000s of Bosnian Muslims being slaughtered by Milosevic. He made a mistake then and he made a mistake tonight.

The pathetic attempt by the SNP to use this vote as future political capital against the UK government in upcoming Scottish elections was very transparent.

seems to me after watching a fair amount of comment and news on this ISIS thing, that the Sunnis want their own State consisting of Northern Iraq an most of Syria.

ISIS seems to be providing them with what they want..

It might just be a good idea to split up Iraq and Syria into Sunni Shia States and once thats done, no need for ISIS.

They'll be gone in a minute..

Trouble is, no one wants to talk about splitting up countries lest it provokes others to want the same..

In the meantime, bombing might kill off this weeks flavour of the month Sunni Terrorist group, but it wont stop the Sunnis wanting nothing to do with the Shia's..

Until Obama and Cameron grasp this nettle, they'll be flying bombs into Iraq and Syria till the cows come home..

I think it's pretty clear that dropping bombs on angry young men and women, who saw their homes, families and lives obliterated by Western bombs and are now determined to reap some sort of revenge, is only going to aggravate matters more.

Based on what I saw of the debate (which was quite allot of it) I think very few of the MPs grasp that they are making a decision which will kill thousands of innocent people. A decision I don't think anybody has the right to make. And an answer to a problem that was created by dropping bombs on people. Intervention, by all means, but air strikes aren't the solution...

I think it's about time we left the Middle East alone. I'm fed up with the "West" getting blamed for interfering (or not interfering) with the Middle East.

We should provide a country for the Kurds/ Christians in the Middle East and leave the Sunni and Shia to kill each other.

It's also about time we had a serious discussion about the amount of "Brits" from migrant backgrounds that want to kill us. If they hate us so much we should be deporting them to Somalia or ISIS controlled Syria.

seems to me after watching a fair amount of comment and news on this ISIS thing, that the Sunnis want their own State consisting of Northern Iraq an most of Syria.

ISIS seems to be providing them with what they want..

It might just be a good idea to split up Iraq and Syria into Sunni Shia States and once thats done, no need for ISIS.

They'll be gone in a minute..

Trouble is, no one wants to talk about splitting up countries lest it provokes others to want the same..

In the meantime, bombing might kill off this weeks flavour of the month Sunni Terrorist group, but it wont stop the Sunnis wanting nothing to do with the Shia's..

Until Obama and Cameron grasp this nettle, they'll be flying bombs into Iraq and Syria till the cows come home..

Rather agree with you! Give em the State they want (been done before) let them and all who want to be like / with them live in their way, in their own area. See how attractive that is to the sympathisers.

Rather agree with you! Give em the State they want (been done before) let them and all who want to be like / with them live in their way, in their own area. See how attractive that is to the sympathisers.

Sadly giving any one of the actors their own state will result in more of the same. The only exception would be with the Kurds. At least there willing to fight for their lands and will not turn and run like the others have and will continue to do. Nothing will satisfy the sympathizers or apologist when it comes to North Africa much less the balance of the planet.

easy-lift guy