Urinating In A Client's Yard?

Haironyourchest

Hi

Very much the done thing in France, want a pee? stop your car get out and arroser les herbs, nobody bothers, one of our neighbours who used to cut our lawns before we lived at our house full time, on departing after a few drinks, watered the front garden

It must be an old favourite spot said my wife

However, yes you must try and be discreet although at the same time you may be entertaining the ladies!

N

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been caught twice in the past year or so, in a front garden with lots of tall shrubs and bushes,the old dear had come out with biscuits and gone in again,i took the opportunity,only to hear her ask me something behind my back half way through.

More recently we are treeing in a young couples garden,who are out at work, with the mother who lives next door coming out to see how we are progressing. She goes back in her front door,so i have a drain off in a hedge round the back beside daughters house,next thing i know,the mother is standing right by my side,i mean standing watching me like one foot away.i later see theres a hidden door in the fence panels between there back gardens,and she'd come through that.

I just apologised but that didnt cut much ice with her,and later in the day she told us not to bother to come the next day to do her trees,as had been arranged.

Chip quality inspections are common with us these days but like Steve said got to watch out for the steam on a cold day giving the game away as 1 client commented that it was amazing how quickly the green matter started to heat up and produce steam once chipped and asked if this was ever a fire risk in the back of the van.

I usually use a bottle behind the van door if nowhere else, although there was an incident last year involving a groundie a climber and a Lucozade bottle, enough said, and no it wasn't me :)

Golden rule in Kitesurfing - never drink from the opened Lucocade bottle left in the surfbus - even if it really looks like Lucocade.

Sipping straw, here.

Never been caught taking a leak but some years ago we were lodging up North in a caravan on a new site we'd dig a hole and that was your lot. So one morning after a particular heaven night on the ale I'm crouched with my arse to the world wondering what the noise was then a canal boat came past an old couple on it they were not impressed. Her face was a picture did not get a reply to my GOOD MORNING.