Post your stump grinding photos

Stefan Palokangas

That's good going for a Stump grinder of that size.

Been looking at getting a HB20 and seeing what you can do in a day I think I will get a demo.

What are the pros and cons that you have found with it.

Yes it's fast at getting the stumps out but as hodge points out you still have a wrestle on your hands. Me and my brother shared the grinding although he did the lions share, he is a stump beast and I feel sorry for the grinder when he's using it. Even though dean said we won't "breck it" (northern for break it I think) we carry spare belts and parts etc just in case. But we havnt had any real issues so far :thumbup1:

I think the pros are plain to see imo

It's well built simple to use and maintain. The turn table is the biggest bonus. Global are good for service and after sales if you need anything. It's narrow enough to get though most side gates.

Cons: I'm not sure it has many if any really. The locking metal plates that you pull a leaver for to lock the turn table, they can get bent if you catch them some how and this stops you from being able to lock it. It's a bit anoying but nothing a wack with a hammer dosent sort out. Oh and it backfires every once in a while.

I do think it's the best 27hp domestic grinder in its class. Just my opinion on that. I would buy another if I had to. Interested in the 2550 for a bigger machine.

I think the only time I've come across a problem with the hb20 is when I was trying to get between a garage and a fence, the grinder fitted no problem but had hardly any room to swing the handles and couldn't see a thing infant, managed though!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1436002342.605822.jpg.8667312a8ce905ae06642e333dc3a7f8.jpg

I keep passing the feedback to Bandit about the HB20 to keep moving it along, the reason it is now 25" width & the delay has been removed along with the centre controls is all because of feedback. We are just trialling a new throttle to see if it makes things simpler. Global sell more HB20's than the rest of dealers world wide put together so we have some clout.

If you have any positive suggestions let me know.

agreeing with hodge the only down side i have found with the hb 20 was when it was going over rough ground you have to support it some times as its only on two wheels but when it gets to a stump its brilliant. it took a bit more effort on my part. but nothing too bad