• UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this will help a few voters make up their mind.

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/-/html/votematch.html

Thanks for posting that. I was left with Lib Dems, Greens and some logo with a tree which I have no idea what party it was.

Edit. Quick google search shows that the tree is the conservatives. Shows how closely I have been following politics :laugh1:

Edited by Woodworks

Just because your chosen party is not in power does not mean your are not represented.

We have local government and an "opposition". The government does always get its own way.

Thats a good point :thumbup1: Trouble I think is that if you support The Green Party their not likelyto be doing too much either in governement or opposition are they?

the best example of how to sort out corruption in goverment is Iceland, no coveage in the media, and very little being said about it anywhere else, the inhabitants had a peoples revolution, kicked out the goverment, jailed the bankers, rewrote the constitution, getting rid of the crap that they hadnt voted for that benifitted the "ruling" classes, and installwed a goverment of common folk who actually knew what was going on in the real world, they have gone from being bankrupt to a thiving country in a very short time and no politicians have gotten rich on somebody elses work. It would be wonderfull if something along those lines could work here, but too many corrupt officials to jail, there just isnt the space for them all

:thumbup: I guess thats wha the Greeks have done too with Syriza in power and it looks like Podemos may get some success in Spain too. I think the UK needs a populist party of that sort too.