Clearing out your truck

wood cutter

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used to work for a well known power line clearance company as a crew leader I let one of my crew borrow the hilux over the weekend, was expecting to find something Monday morning but was plesently surprised to find it all clean

Until the windscreen started to steam up a bit to reveal 2 petite footprints on the passenger side of the windscreen....... :D

Hi all,

I was just clearing out my truck which I share with another guy, and whilst getting rid of the rubbish and stuff I no longer need which is causing clutter I thought what is the craziest thing you have found whilst clearing out your truck ???

I now have more tools than screw fix and a million spoons! Lol

Would be interesting to see what other dig out!

Thanks all.

HI WOOD loads of cups in my truck thanks jon :thumbup:

What an interesting thread...gives a good insight into members...you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes,I think also the contents of his truck(or hers) I keep my pick up very tidy but since becoming a Grandfather I do keep finding Dummies and Wet Wipes everywhere.

The Dummies most belong to my boss, he keeps spitting them out:lol::lol::lol: