Stolen tools

lyons e

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not profess to know the ins and outs of the 'Romany' lifestyle but I played football with some of the Colnbrook fellows many years ago. A few of them were fine, a lot of them were not and always had things for sale. There are good and bad in all walks of life.

What do people really think would happen if you went onto a site and happened to find one of your saws?

When you pick it up and start walking - do you think they will sit back full of remorse and let you go ? HO HO HO

There is a lot of Bruce Willis/Charles Bronson tough talk on here.

Yes we all hate anyone who would steal our means of earning a living, but the suggestions of making the selling on more difficult are far more sensible than Hollywood dreams. Let's keep it sensible and list what weve got - just in case.

Tin hat on, taking cover..

I do not profess to know the ins and outs of the 'Romany' lifestyle but I played football with some of the Colnbrook fellows many years ago. A few of them were fine, a lot of them were not and always had things for sale. There are good and bad in all walks of life.

What do people really think would happen if you went onto a site and happened to find one of your saws?

When you pick it up and start walking - do you think they will sit back full of remorse and let you go ? HO HO HO

There is a lot of Bruce Willis/Charles Bronson tough talk on here.

Yes we all hate anyone who would steal our means of earning a living, but the suggestions of making the selling on more difficult are far more sensible than Hollywood dreams. Let's keep it sensible and list what weve got - just in case.

Tin hat on, taking cover..

If I go on a site and see my stuf all he'll is going break lose and I don't live in Hollywood ,what u sposs to do let people get away with it

Having had our house and shed done it really gives me the shivers to read this, Lyons e Im sorry to hear about it and to see it on here AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN. Were all ruff n tuff men ,But I dreaded coming home for the 1st few months in case Id been visited again. Were out in the sticks and as I drive home any time of the day the last 1/4 mile I can see our place , if I see any vehicle out side ours, foot is flat on the floor just in case. Hope you get it sorted that was a big loss regards

I would think twice before anyone goes steaming onto a travellers site.

The one and only time i did so,i was young ,fit,and full of beans. None the less,i turned round to be confronted by about 20 who were well up for it.

If i hadn't then wound my neck in and cleared off pretty sharpish i would definately have been smartened up.

I would think twice before anyone goes steaming onto a travellers site.

The one and only time i did so,i was young ,fit,and full of beans. None the less,i turned round to be confronted by about 20 who were well up for it.

If i hadn't then wound my neck in and cleared off pretty sharpish i would definately have been smartened up.

20 to 1.... Hardly surprising they were well up for it:sneaky2:

I know a fellow who walked onto a site in Coventry, after the local plod admitted they didn't dare to, to 'recover' his stolen mog. Admittedly he would have driven over anyone on the way out. I'd image he had a few tense moments praying it would actually start.