Stolen tools

lyons e

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some one will snap soon, I left my business and area I had lived most of my life because I'd had enough of being robbed or followed or watched all day and continually watching my back ,being in herts a few miles from Cambs and beds borders did not help Police the could not organise a piss up in a brewery ,over 60ks worth of gear over 20 years , same people every time or there relatives and it got to the point were I would of committed murder...but these scum are not worth doing the time for... I hope from the rest of this crap experience, things work out smooth with your insurance mate... And maybe just maybe they get caught or next time they rob the wrong person.

Some one will snap soon, I left my business and area I had lived most of my life because I'd had enough of being robbed or followed or watched all day and continually watching my back ,being in herts a few miles from Cambs and beds borders did not help Police the could not organise a piss up in a brewery ,over 60ks worth of gear over 20 years , same people every time or there relatives and it got to the point were I would of committed murder...but these scum are not worth doing the time for... I hope from the rest of this crap experience, things work out smooth with your insurance mate... And maybe just maybe they get caught or next time they rob the wrong person.

Some thing got to be done with these people

Sorry to hear of your loss, Just remember they are likely to pay you another visit in a few weeks in the hope you have re-stocked with new kit, Maybe leave your kit elsewhere and leave a couple of knackered saws in there with whatever 'trap' you can think of!

I have been thinking they will come back for second picking , got some ideas on traps

Noise and light is what they don't like, cameras are OK but they wear hoodies anyway and they know with out a god face shot nowt can be done! I had coppers down my yard after last attempt and they were shocked at the leghts I had gone to.