Big chipper needed URGENT!!!

Deb

Sounds like a serious amount of downtime if you expect to chip into a mog and remove the chip from site. If the work site is so small then would you have the space to stack brash waiting for the mog to get back onto site? Surely an independent chipper filling a couple of grain trailers or 8 wheelers would be a better option.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb, it may be worth speaking to Greenwaste near Biggin Hill.

They have a 550hp Jenz machine though I don't know if they ever take it off site. They also do crane/grab lorry timber removal; I wonder if it wouldn't be cheaper to pay someone to simply take the stems away and do with them whatever they want.

Jon

To give you an idea, the 16" hiziohack I use will fill to spilling out a 18 m grain trailer in just shy of 20 min.

If it were me I'd chip up too about 8" and lead out the timber in long lengths.

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

Speak to Neil at Stobart biomass they have a chipper truck 01768593140 or speak to Peter lord forestry Oliver will come down he has a big jenz whole tree chipper 07836314036

Mention Liam from maple tree care! They should both help you out! They can organise lorry to take the chip straight away and you get payed also

Speak to Neil at Stobart biomass they have a chipper truck 01768593140 or speak to Peter lord forestry Oliver will come down he has a big jenz whole tree chipper 07836314036

Mention Liam from maple tree care! They should both help you out! They can organise lorry to take the chip straight away and you get payed also

Neither of which are front fed. Why dont you get that huge Beast shredder/chipper in another current thread by Global? It will take far more than 24 inch and be incredibly fast