Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Does anyone know anything about these? Was working for a contractor last week who has several Hyundai excavators 8-30ton, all brand new. The drivers rate them highly. Which got me googling and found this.

http://www.notjusttractors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/R25z-Flyer-April-20131.pdf

yep used to work for the hyundai dealer in scotland before young plant got it good bits of kit i rate them quite high very fast machine

Anyone tow a trailer behind there mini digger? I might put a tow ball on the blade so I can tow a trailer to load with timber/soil as I go along. I don't think they steer very well with a trailer on the back but not sure. I remember once getting bogged down with a trailer and landrover with a load of fencing stakes on the back. Landy didn't stand a chance, my old digger which was only 1.6t pulled it out with finesse!

Does anyone know anything about these? Was working for a contractor last week who has several Hyundai excavators 8-30ton, all brand new. The drivers rate them highly. Which got me googling and found this.

http://www.notjusttractors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/R25z-Flyer-April-20131.pdf

Hyundai are decent diggers and that is a good price.

But are they actually made by Hyundai or like the smaller Cat's made by someone else and badged as Cat, so I have been told.

Would be interesting to find out.

Hyundai are decent diggers and that is a good price.

But are they actually made by Hyundai or like the smaller Cat's made by someone else and badged as Cat, so I have been told.

Would be interesting to find out.

Hmmm, not sure. Currently debating between running overweight towing every time I go out.

Or to buy a Takeuchi 219/Cat 302.4 to try and stay legal, narrow but still have quite a bit of performance.

Hmmm, not sure. Currently debating between running overweight towing every time I go out.

Or to buy a Takeuchi 219/Cat 302.4 to try and stay legal, narrow but still have quite a bit of performance.

Been down that road myself, I had a 1.6t takeuchi, I thought I'd buy a brand new tb219 at the last moment I pulled out and went for the 2.8ton takeuchi tb125, yes its 3.5ton without mud in the tracks on a trailer and can be a bit of a drag to move around but when I think back to most of the jobs I have done with it since having it I would really struggle with a smaller machine now.