Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Nice to see a Case Cx on here, great machines and so frugal on fuel you keep checking to see if it's even possible!

Looking good there Stephen, how's the CAT working out for you overall? Any issues?

A bit of a video for you Stephen, this is the system going onto my new Kubota which should hopefully make it easier to switch between attachments or even remove the Tiltrotator completely.

I'm hoping to go up to Scotplant to see the new machine on the Friday and over to Wilsons for their open day on the Saturday.

Eddie.

Nice to see a Case Cx on here, great machines and so frugal on fuel you keep checking to see if it's even possible!

Looking good there Stephen, how's the CAT working out for you overall? Any issues?

A bit of a video for you Stephen, this is the system going onto my new Kubota which should hopefully make it easier to switch between attachments or even remove the Tiltrotator completely.

I'm hoping to go up to Scotplant to see the new machine on the Friday and over to Wilsons for their open day on the Saturday.

Eddie.

That sounds a expensive trip :001_smile:

I'll watch that later, receptions poor here.

Cats doing great Eddie, I just wish it was smaller for garden jobs and bigger for in the woods and up the hills:)

I've got miles of these tracks to make if I want, so it will be good practice and I want to do some hill and marshy drainage aswell which will be interesting with thin tracks!

That looks good Eddie, bet it's pricy but save some amount of time if your regularly swapping stuff over and save some strain on the tilt rotator for normal digging :thumbup:

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

That looks good Eddie, bet it's pricy but save some amount of time if your regularly swapping stuff over and save some strain on the tilt rotator for normal digging :thumbup:

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

I've gone this route for a few reasons, but one is I will have more need to take the whole Tiltrotator off to fit the Harvesting Head now.

However I hope in applications that involve the Tree Shear and Selector Grab, I can switch between the two in moments and maximise production.

Eddie.

Very nice, I was going to buy inserts then I got the price!

Time was short, as it was for this project so we had to go with genuine inserts, but the grab looks a nice upgrade and looking forward to seeing how it goes on timber.

The other grab is absolutely perfect for a 1.5 tonne Excavator, so I'm going to get a top bracket done that fits a Kubota/Takeuchi and stick it on Arbtrader.

Eddie.