how many wear a watch for work ?

predator

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took my watch off when I left the military. Never really liked wearing one, as like a wedding ring, it can get caught up on stuff.

My car clock tells me I get to the job on time. When I'm thirsty it's about 1015, when I'm hungry it's 12, thirsty again it's about 2:30 and when I'm hungry and knackered its time to go home for tea.

i,am thinking of getting one of them ex miltery watches they look good and strong etc and fit a velcro strap with a bit of stretch incase i get it caught up etc and the battery cover is small so the back wont fall off lol knowing my luck i will get mugged and nicked before it gets busted and thrown in my broken watch box there must be around 10 or so bust watches in there lol from timex to seiko to nickynonames

I`ve given up on watches.I used to break loads.Hate the feeling of all the grots building up under the strap too.I`m not a fan of expensive watches although i`ve had some reasonable quality ones bought for me.

I use my phone if i need to know the time, without continually looking as i would with a watch.It lives in an otterbox for protection and i can clip it anywhere.

Been wearing a baby G shock for about 6 years, brioke the strsp a few months ago and while I was waiting to send it off it packed up.

Sent to Casio and for a £20 contribution they replaced it for a new one - awesome service, and a great bit of kit.

used to wear a G-shock...but having worn one out and done 2 replacements in 3 months...I gave up wearing a watch for a few years...have been wearing one of these since xmas...has held out well so far!

CWC - Cabot Watch Company | G10 non-dated watch

make sure you get a genuine issue watch strap and not some copy...my first strap lasted 3 days of climbing!

Wore a broke watch for 4 days on holiday , just didnt feel right not to have 1 on.

bought cheapest thing possible from hotle shop lasted about 5 years,

for work now Argos cheapest casio quartz £7.49 yellow face easy reading might last a year or till battery runs out 2 weeks - 3yrs , then still cheaper to just buy new watch rather than battery.

Strap breaks better than getting you caught up in something