how many wear a watch for work ?

predator

wow cant get over all these posts""

the g shocks look to much bells n whistles etc just want a watch that tells the time but can stand some abuse from either oil water vibes from a saw and rooting round the back of a engine on the spanners etc as i have thick wrists the straps or where the strap pins fit usually fail on the plastic casios i,ve had in the past and too old to climb everest etc so no need for anything fancy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI DEAN what do you think of TAG mate thanks jon :thumbup:

Mines the auto with anti sapphire face, I've had it ten years and the face is still as new. It's the only watch I have ever had that hasn't bust the strap or pins.

Tag are cracking watches Jon, same with anything really, you get what you pay for, mine was bought in Hongkong for half the price you,d pay for one here and it was still £1200 then, no diamonds, no bling gold coating, just a well made watch

I stopped wearing a watch for work when I was working for companies. I got fed up With being asked the time, all the time. I'd spent years in a warehouse clocking in, clocking out every time you wanted a pee or a smoke break, or in the end even official breaks. Everything revolved around the clock. It's actually nice to not know the time sometimes. So long as I know the time for appointments, I don't worry unduly the rest of the time.

I've got a Casio G Shock solar - bought it 10 yrs ago. It's been dropped from height, crushed my timber, tractors and its still working. Even tell me the temperature & gives barometric pressure!

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk mobile app