Official Raffle Results 2012

I'm really proud to be part of this kind of event, and thoroughly amazed by the generosity of all those that donated prizes.

In awe of those that devoted so much time and effort to make it all work.

And we'll chuffed to have won stuff!

So, do the lucky winners pm their details to the donators, or do we wait for them to contact us or how does it work?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really proud to be part of this kind of event, and thoroughly amazed by the generosity of all those that donated prizes.

In awe of those that devoted so much time and effort to make it all work.

And we'll chuffed to have won stuff!

So, do the lucky winners pm their details to the donators, or do we wait for them to contact us or how does it work?

They will contact you.

Congrats to all the winners and donators.:thumbup:

Plus a very big :congrats: to Steve :thumbup1:

Firstly, my apologies for the delay publishing the final results, the raffle was busier this year than ever and with all the additional prizes it was more work than I anticipated.

Thank you so much to everyone who donated to The Childrens trust and helped us to raise a record breaking £7000. A big thank you to all the sponsors who made this possible by donating the prize fund, and also to the members who donated prizes themselves.

Also thank you to Jo from The Childrens Trust who helps this all run so smoothly every year.

In the next post you can see the full results. These are laid out starting with the sponsor, followed by the prize, and lastly the winning ticket number and member name are highlighted in blue.

Due to the sheer volume of prizes and addresses for me to wade through, please allow me sufficient time to contact all the sponsors with the winners addresses. In the meantime if any of the sponsors do take it on themselves to contact the winners themselves please let me know so I can cross it off my list.

Finally, congratulations to all the prize winners. As ever I wish everyone could walk away with something but its unfortunately not possible.

Thanks

I will contact the Skyland Equipment winners but in the meantime if any of you are reading this drop me a PM with your address and we will get the prizes sent out.

Very well organised, tons of generous donations and all for a great cause.

What a great group of people to be associated with.

A big hip hip hooray for Steve for organising it and amazing amount raised.

Lovely jubbly