dont all laugh at once

the hedge man

Its kinda like the thread that was posted a few days ago of the meal challenge...massive burger and plate of chips....get your photo on the hall of fame if you can finish it off. This is pure gluttony and yet is somehow paraded as a manly feat??? Should be referred to as the hall of shame IMO :biggrin:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kinda like the thread that was posted a few days ago of the meal challenge...massive burger and plate of chips....get your photo on the hall of fame if you can finish it off. This is pure gluttony and yet is somehow paraded as a manly feat??? Should be referred to as the hall of shame IMO :biggrin:

Guilty as charged:lol:

Probably why the belly has appeared:blush:

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Haha, I know it wasn't a dig, more an admission of, as you say, what we have become...

I used to be able to eat and eat and eat all day long but not put on any weight, since I've passed 30, its harder to do so and a small part of me wanted to relive a little bit of my yoof:lol:

No more me thinks... On a side note went on a stag do this weekend, and I can't drink no more either, although that ain't a bad thing:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Haha, I know it wasn't a dig, more an admission of, as you say, what we have become...

I used to be able to eat and eat and eat all day long but not put on any weight, since I've passed 30, its harder to do so and a small part of me wanted to relive a little bit of my yoof:lol:

No more me thinks... On a side note went on a stag do this weekend, and I can't drink no more either, although that ain't a bad thing:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S2

I was the same till 30....never weighted more than 11 stone and it use to depress me at times. Hit 30 and reached 12 stone pretty quick, stabilized around there and was very comfortable. Suddenly within a matter of months I shot up to 13 stone. I did get into a little ritual for a while of half a bottle of red wine with 6 crackers loaded with blue cheese most nights of the week :blushing: I think this was responsible for most of it!

No more though, my diet has totally changed. I've found it real easy to do though. I used to drink loads of coke, and if I was working i'd generally have 3 cans of redbull during the course of the day because i 'thought' i needed it. I'm not drinking anything other than water now except the odd cup of tea. If we go out for a meal i'll order 1 orange juice whereas before i'd always guzzle at least 2 glasses of coke with my meal.

Im 5'11" and weigh a feeble 68kg. I'm not anorexic just a thin being with muscle in certain places. I don't go to the gym as i would rather let my body grown naturally. On a crap diet (takeaways, bbqs, n few bottles of beer each night). But balance it out with lots of physical work and exercise. I don't like be stood/sat around doing nothing i always want to be doing something active. This past week i have notcied my shoulder muscles have grown after shovelling about 20 ton of stone by hand then carting it with a wheel barrow about 300 metres.

For all your requirments regarding diet and excercise programs have a look at simplyshredded.com . Its a site i use a lot and is good reading for beginners or experienced people. Nutrition and training regimes are a real science and a lot of people put tons of effort in but in the wrong way and with the wrong diet.

With a bit of prior knowledge you can get results far far faster than just jogging and eating salads believe me :thumbup:.