dont all laugh at once

the hedge man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 42 , 5ft 8" 70kg , before I went on holiday in April I wanted to lose wot belly I had found the best way was :

Boiled eggs & a grapefruit for breakfast

Smoked salmon , rocket salad & walnuts with lemon juice 4 lunch

Then healthy dinner , no bread , keep off the alcohol & work out when not to tired from climbing :) ...

Each week or Month witch ever way see fit is. We upload a pic of what the scales say each time and work it off that way plus if any one uploads a pic with Pink toe nails in the pic we will no who's cheating.

but what if we already have pink toe nails?! :blushing:

good idea of the scale pics though! I dont think it would be good for anyone if we was taking pics of man boobs and beer bellys haha

Good lord, I think you guys need to visit mums.net

Food diarys! FFS we are woods men!

Lol

haha I like your comment, who would of thought big burley tree surgeons and the like are talking about weight loss!!

perhaps the mods should change the name of the site from Arbtalk.com to Carbstalk.com :thumbup:

Currently 5'9 66kg

Heaviest I've ever been was 77kg ... ironically when I was eating healthily doing rowing and weight training a lot.

...So can some of us join in by trying to gain weight? :laugh1:

Funny how peoples bodies are different though, I could eat and do no exercise for the next 6 monthes and if anything I'd lose weight :thumbdown: Great in some peoples eyes but not when you wanna gain!

Edited by skyhuck
language