What time would you start work on a sunday morning?

swinny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starting at 9am tomorrow, i'd think nothing of starting waay earlier than that though, sod everyone else if i have to be up. maybe i'm just bitter from years of my sleep being disturbed

Depends if they are your neigbours. When I get an out of hrs call to a back up generator my van crawls up the road on tick over till I am clear of the village. If my neigbours were ignorant I am sure my right foot could find the rev limiter at 2 am

10 o'clock. But still get told to stop, remember when I was using a tractor mounted hedgecutter and a house holder said could I stop because his daughter had been night clubing all night, and it was 12 o'clock then. But it turned out he use to own a farm not far from me and had a hellecopter and he would take off at 5 in the morning so I kept on going and it took longer than ever before???????????????

I think I would shoot anyone starting a chipper or saw up before 10am, and I think I am well within my rights to do that.:thumbup1:

Have some respect people, 8am on a Sunday!:001_huh:

Think of the poor buggers that work hard through the week so they need and deserve some rest at the weekend.:thumbup:

The above isnt me btw, I am far too lazy to work hard through the week.