Review of chainsawbars.co.uk

TerryTibbs

This is a very old thread but service seems to be as good as ever.

I wanted a bar of a particular size that wasn't on the bar size calculator thingy; this was Thursday afternoon.

Bar arrived this morning.

So a big thumbs up to Rob and DPD.

👍

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Mark BGM said:

Tried them, bar and chain miss match? I left a voice mail, called me back a week later ? I stressed this us why I prefer to visit a dealer, he blocked my account,  not bothered,  go to a dealer , you can avoid this shite 

Try again, but without missing out any details

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

First time I used them bar I ordered had stock loss, Rob phoned me and explained and provided alternative more expensive bar at no extra cost to me. Ordered twice in December both arrived next day. Really great supplier. First port of call for me.

• Like 5

Ordered at least 5 times from Rob, always had perfect service. With the 1000's of combos of chains bars saws on the market today one small detail wrong and you'll get a mismatch. 

Also many shops including  online sellers are struggling currently due to staff off ill and childcare commitments so think twice before posting a damming damming review 

• Like 5

Tried them, bar and chain miss match? I left a voice mail, called me back a week later ? I stressed this us why I prefer to visit a dealer, he blocked my account,  not bothered,  go to a dealer , you can avoid this shite 

Chainsawbars.co.uk is a fantastic business.
All run by a very hard working,dedicated,all round dude, Rob.D.
As we all know.
As many of us deal with him on a regular basis.
If such a sympathetic and understanding guy has blocked you...
I’m certain he has his reasons.
  • Like 14

14 hours ago, Mark BGM said:

We can usually work things out with customers most of the time - but sometimes it doesn't work out. It's rare we block people from ordering but now and again we do and usually the reason is that the customer has been rude.

• Like 16

15 hours ago, nepia said:

So a big thumbs up to Rob and DPD.

👍

That’s a good part of the success right there - obvs the main part is the service / availability / expertise but all that amounts to nothing if a poor 3pl carrier destroys all the good work that goes into getting the gear out of the door. 

Customer / order can’t be satisfied until the goodies are in hand. I often check which carrier is being used before ordering online. Needless to say, if it’s a habitually poor delivery company order goes elsewhere. 

Always been 100% with CSBs & DPD. 

• Like 2