ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

14 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

Poor little Cassie has pyometra, just gone in for surgery tonight. At 9yr old and her having heart failure already it'll be a long few hours to come.

DSC_1655.thumb.JPG.9c66ed6adcb1128b3345d8a4b8d69acd.JPG

Not been much sleep but it's looking good. Had the Op last night and she's doing well, pick her up this morning 👍

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

Not been much sleep but it's looking good. Had the Op last night and she's doing well, pick her up this morning 👍

Nice one ! Mine had her gearbox removed a few weeks back to avoid just that . Hope she continues to improve Doug .  

• Like 4

This is from a year or 2 back, but its all about the progress of a young dog that if it had not ended up with me i am sure it would of ended up like one of them big fat labs that puff n pant when walking from one room to another, the dog came to me at 81/2 mth old and would not retrieve a ball or a dummy, so we set to training with a older dog present and training began, progress was fast and it just came together quickly, first photo is at 12wk old, 2nd photo just watching and listening  3rd photo the dog was 366 days old with her first retrieve on warm game that was about 100yds, 4th photo was 10 days later with her first Goose, she is now a member of a picking up team with me on several shoots, bit head strong at times but very good at what she does, 

20150106_132744 (2).jpg

20171111_114125.jpg

20151114_121326-1-1 (1).jpg

20161213_102026 (2).jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1