ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

I had a sprocker from a keeper who did not have the time to spend on him .  He just gave him to me . He was pretty good on the basics and came on the whistle . In the evenings I let him run in the field next to me and did a bit of stopping and recall stuff .  As it got darker I bought one of those flashing LED collars just so I could see where he was . As soon as I put it on he would not leave my side . Could not get hm to run out or anything He just walked to heel pressed up against my leg . As soon as I took it off he relaxed and would get on if I asked him . I can only presume he had a spell with the electric collar in the past . Take from that what you will .

Edited by Stubby

19 hours ago, deewelch said:

Just an update, I saw these dog training collars which they said a good device to train dogs, it is inexpensive, safe, and effective. But still, I want to ask the opinion of others if it is safe to use or it is not against animal cruelty. I'm open for more suggestions and recommendations, though.

I've never used one, and never would. Just take your time with the dog. Assuming you are going to get a pup, remember they are "babies", you wouldn't expect young kids to do the ironing, or cook dinner.

Ok, Bolam would, but he's special.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

I’m ordering some!

Everytime I see someone looking at their phone, I can activate it.

I saw a classic today, been working in a right posh area and saw the window cleaner and his "lad", the lad walking down the road ladder on one shoulder, phone in his other hand, he walked straight into a lamp column, I nearly fell out of the van.

• Haha 2