Best mower for churchyards

miker

Have picked up 3 churchyard contracts and a few other rough cut jobs so far this year, all just cut and leave,too uneven for my toro timemaster, any suggestions on what would be the best mower, would be nice to have the option to bag aswell, looking at the shaft drive  21 inch weibangs, any thoughts, i know etesia are the dogs dangly bits but out of my price range

Cheers

I really rate a 4wd pivot steer for churchyards. I have a Husqvarna with I think a 90 cm deck.

Was never a fan of mulcher mowers but this actually does a surprisingly good job on quite long stuff too.

Used to live next to a graveyard, very quiet no parties and only noticed the residents occasionally when I was cutting the boundary hedgerow... Like they were there then you look more and nothing to see....🤔

The maintenance guy used to strim everything as it was so uneven and awkward he didn't bother with the mower. He had a 16" honda he used to stripe the odd bit with for new arrivals..

Would side dicharge be ok and how often  do thet say  its needs cutting might affect how well mulching works.

Last yr grass never stopped growing nearly all yr round as never had any dry summer & mild spring & autum.

Local church is is all wild garlic & they  do ocassionally nuke it with some  weedkiller so it looks terrible but it just comes back.

Graves so tight no chance any mower would fit between the majority of them.

I really rate a 4wd pivot steer

Never tried one but look useful

Some here but no husky ones anymore?

WWW.AGRIEURO.CO.UK

Prompt Delivery & Best Price on Lawn Mowers & Lawn Cutters with pivoting wheels with front pivoting wheels Selection...

Edited by Stere

8 hours ago, doobin said:

I really rate a 4wd pivot steer for churchyards. I have a Husqvarna with I think a 90 cm deck.

Was never a fan of mulcher mowers but this actually does a surprisingly good job on quite long stuff too.

Snap. Mine's a little bit like Trigger's broom. New engine and new deck. Don't forget the strimmer too, for fiddly bits.