Silver birch 2 or 3 tons in Dunblane

mkellerm

12 hours ago, jimboy said:

Hi, i am a newbie to your site so please go easy on me. I have viewed this site for over ten years and found it to be invaluable for learning how to repair chainsaws etc,safety issues, great for the discussions, pilfered jokes from sickipedia etc, and have even been fortunate enough to have met some posters, most notably Big J when he showed me around his wood processing plant at that time near Kirknewton, Scotland.  Anyway the reason I am posting is that I have just noticed that the original poster for this post, Martin Kellerm seems to have paid scant heed to everyone's advice .....and is now advertising the wood on facebook for £595. Sure he is going to get a great response

Chuck a link up , could do with a laugh. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jimboy said:

Hi, i am a newbie to your site so please go easy on me. I have viewed this site for over ten years and found it to be invaluable for learning how to repair chainsaws etc,safety issues, great for the discussions, pilfered jokes from sickipedia etc, and have even been fortunate enough to have met some posters, most notably Big J when he showed me around his wood processing plant at that time near Kirknewton, Scotland.  Anyway the reason I am posting is that I have just noticed that the original poster for this post, Martin Kellerm seems to have paid scant heed to everyone's advice .....and is now advertising the wood on facebook for £595. Sure he is going to get a great response

On what page?

Just seen the link. :)

Edited by trigger_andy

Listed as free now - perhaps understanding that retail price doesn't equal the price on the ground?

With better pictures and perhaps gathered together into a pile where someone can assess better how much there is he could probably get something from a local. Free and they should go at the weekend. nearly £600 and I suspect the add would be there for a while