4 stroke vs 2 stroke.

Trailoftears

16 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

California seems like an absolute dystopian hole, anyone with sanity and the means to relocate is moving away.

California must be a pretty grim place to live -  all that sunshine, women in bikinis, etc

I'll stick to my horizontal rain, midges, and morag in a woolly jumper thank you very much :captain:

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

I bought an Estwing hammer once. It had a "may cause cancer" warning sticker on it. California seems like an absolute dystopian hole, anyone with sanity and the means to relocate is moving away. Mind, counties and cities in the US have a lot of leeway over their local laws, so there are pockets of sanity, I presume.

There's a YouTube channel called soft white underbelly. It's a series of interviews with people mostly in and around LA. Not exactly easy viewing, a lot of people who have become homeless and or addicted to progressivly worse drugs, thus leading into a spiral of destitution. Might be of interest to you, maybe not but its a ****************ing eye opener. The place is lost. Simple as.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Conor Wright said:

There's a YouTube channel called soft white underbelly. It's a series of interviews with people mostly in and around LA. Not exactly easy viewing, a lot of people who have become homeless and or addicted to progressivly worse drugs, thus leading into a spiral of destitution. Might be of interest to you, maybe not but its a ****************ing eye opener. The place is lost. Simple as.

A mate lived in San Diego, in a neighbourhood of haves but close to a neighbourhood of have nots. He couldn't stand the divide and how out-of-sight, out-of-mind they were. He was meant to be there for a year but ended up moving to Antarctica after six months.

3 hours ago, Conor Wright said:

I know it well, superb channel 👍 Ye ah it's hard watching. Thing is, California or more specifically the big cities in CA basically invited the homeless to come and live there for free. The laws have gone so "tolerant" that they don't prosecute for car thefts and stuff. Decriminalized pretty much all drug use and possession, inc hard drugs. Allowed shantytowns to exist and so on. So, now they're stuck with them... Then there's the clean homeless, who got priced out of the rental market and live in their cars. Due to corruption at the state level. Wildfires due to arse backwards environmental policy (no scrub burning), water shortages due to the almond cartel getting first hit, protected delta smelt fish etc etc. Used to be a good state, had everything going for it.

6 hours ago, scbk said:

California must be a pretty grim place to live -  all that sunshine, women in bikinis, etc

I'll stick to my horizontal rain, midges, and morag in a woolly jumper thank you very much :captain:

For every woman in a bikinis you see there’s two crackheads sheeting on the corner. Without a doubt one of the most depressing and fake place I’ve been to in the US.