The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

Just now, htb said:

If you could or wanted to fly at the moment.

true. Was supposed to fly a couple weeks ago but had to cancel after Italy introduced the quarantine for UK arrivals. Missus still made it over though.

Not that it would have helped her even if I was flying with her though as my card only admits me to the lounge. Her and the baby would have to wait with the commoners 😀

ok i'll make it easy for you. Basically I might be minted in a few years time, or living in cardboard city.

🤣🤣🤣 my dads 74 next and dabbles in stocks and shares a lot, has done for maybe 30 years or so. He has a nice little amount stashed but is not buying in to this crypto currency at all.
My brother is 35, works high up in car sales / leasing and is well up on the crypto stuff, they both bicker when the subject arises… i just wind one up against the other on the subject [emoji16][emoji39]
I’m just not wired up enough to fully understand it, i know a lot who have bought in to crypto currency and are in green with it, some in the red as you suggest. I’m not knocking you or anyone Steve regards investing in it, i just dont understand it [emoji106]

2 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Not that it would have helped her even if I was flying with her though as my card only admits me to the lounge. Her and the baby would have to wait with the commoners 😀

I take it, that would have gone down like a lead balloon, I 

• Haha 1

Can't pretend I understand it either. But its plain to see that a lot of people are making a lot of money from it! I have seen it first hand myself with some coins I bought. I was investing small amounts at first, £30 here and there. If I had put £1000 on some of those coins I would now be sitting on £15000 on each of them. Pretty gutting, so now I purchase 1k minimum on each coin 😀

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Can't pretend I understand it either. But its plain to see that a lot of people are making a lot of money from it! I have seen it first hand myself with some coins I bought. I was investing small amounts at first, £30 here and there. If I had put £1000 on some of those coins I would now be sitting on £15000 on each of them. Pretty gutting, so now I purchase 1k minimum on each coin 😀

I think now is a very good time to do some research as prices are low. 

• Like 2