The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

7 minutes ago, Rob D said:

It's a rotational market so other coins will likely have their day in the sun! But bear in mind this sort of rise always proceeds the inevitable fall - but when who knows.

I’ve yet to read any accurate predictions as yet! Just buy what you can afford and no more, that’s how I play it. Hoping to get lucky on one of them.

I nearly bottled it and sold my doge half an hour ago but it’s bounced back up again now. 

7 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

@Rob D

Rob, is there anyway you can find my details as of the transfer you made in 2018?  Page 24 on this thread has the qr code i sent you.

Cheers

Sorry Rich I lost the details of me own wallet 😞 [from when I did this I think it was a bread wallet] - but even if I had your address you won't be able to access it as you need the key or seed phrase.

Sometimes if you have the phone it was on it will only need the password.

4 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

Not the end of the world I guess.  The 200 you transferred is worth 640nok

About 60 quid. 

Start averaging into Bitcoin in 18 months when everyone is saying it'll be banned and the price is around $20k to $30k - it'll all come crashing down as usual - but there will likely be another bull run in the future.

24 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

I’ve yet to read any accurate predictions as yet! Just buy what you can afford and no more, that’s how I play it. Hoping to get lucky on one of them.

I nearly bottled it and sold my doge half an hour ago but it’s bounced back up again now. 

I only bought $50 of Doge - just sold 90% as profit is profit! I can't see it going much higher as it is now number 5 on market cap. Got to love crypto for the silly gains - 500%+ in a week - pure nonsense 😅

And so hard to take profit because of that!

image.png.f8dc033469b02f2b3583ac8f792e6a37.png

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rob D said:

Start averaging into Bitcoin in 18 months when everyone is saying it'll be banned and the price is around $20k to $30k - it'll all come crashing down as usual - but there will likely be another bull run in the future.

I have a bit of bitcoin already, aswell as a couple of other currencies.

Just wondered if I could transfer the doge into etc for use elsewhere as I don't use the free wallet app and cannot log into it.

2 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Loonacy as its not even real money 😬

The Feck is loonacy? :D Is that the next crypto? :D 

Define 'real money'. Since the banks and almost every country in earth keeps Gold in reserve Id argue thats 'real money'. If you can print 'real money' outta thin air how on earth can that be real?`

• Like 1

The value of things comes down to either how much work is involved in obtaining it, or how useful it is. The scarcer the resource, the more valuable it becomes.

People attribute value to all sorts of weird things too.
I have a 200T that I wouldn't sell.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 3