The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

53 minutes ago, Rob D said:

Tentatively - but fear has now got a bit of a hold - which should be a better time to buy innit. But as always when crypto is low it's a lot harder to buy than when it's booming. This time round at least have managed to stick more to a strategy and dollar cost average into the lows.

This time next year Rodney 🙄

Our vvs isn’t doing so sharp! I took a couple of million of mine and staked into beefy, that’s doing better 

10 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Our vvs isn’t doing so sharp! I took a couple of million of mine and staked into beefy, that’s doing better 

I got so little left in that will just leave for now - talk about from Hero to zero [or near zero!]

6 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Im a little late in joining this party unfortunately. If I was to put some funds into high risk high gain coin/token what would you recommend? Ive a couple of K in Bit, ETH and Solana. A wee bit more in other coins more to track them and remember them than anything else.

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Im a little late in joining this party unfortunately. If I was to put some funds into high risk high gain coin/token what would you recommend? Ive a couple of K in Bit, ETH and Solana. A wee bit more in other coins more to track them and remember them than anything else.

I’m personally heavily invested in CRO on the crypto.com network. Stake £3000 for 6 months and you earn 12% interest. In addition to that you also get a debit card(top up card) which gives you 3% cash back on all your purchases(paid in cro). Other benefits include free Netflix, free Spotify, and something that will probably be of particular interest to you is free access to airport lounges 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Bullman said:

I’m personally heavily invested in CRO on the crypto.com network. Stake £3000 for 6 months and you earn 12% interest. In addition to that you also get a debit card(top up card) which gives you 3% cash back on all your purchases(paid in cro). Other benefits include free Netflix, free Spotify, and something that will probably be of particular interest to you is free access to airport lounges 

Interesting. I’ve got most of my meagre investment on that site/app. I had a brief look at the card but not a close one. Perhaps I should look closer as I have both Netflix and Spotify plus as you mention an unhealthy addiction to airport lounges. 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Bullman said:

Worth reading up on crypto.com as well. They are investing an absolute fortune in advertising over the last year. The most recent being a $700 million 20 year deal renaming the iconic staples arena in LA. I don’t think they plan on going anywhere anytime soon 

I seen their adverts on the GP races. Thought (naively) they must be kinda safe. 

I’ve a wee bit in PayPal as well since they started a Crypto Wallet. Anything that I flog on eBay and I get paid in PayPal I put into bitcoin. Easy to forget about.

My wife is convinced I bought Bitcoin 10-12 years ago. I vividly remember sitting at the communal workshop laptop and making a wallet and looking at how to mine. I know I spent over 1000nok on something. I thought coin but who knows long lost now.