Who locked the playground gates

aspenarb

IMHO poor decision!

When people step out of line punish the perpetrators not the whole.

Generally this was a good thread with interesting input from all sides/camps, of course it got a bit heated at times...that's politics.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMHO poor decision!

When people step out of line punish the perpetrators not the whole.

Generally this was a good thread with interesting input from all sides/camps, of course it got a bit heated at times...that's politics.

Agreed, thought the whole thing was pretty civil - you could count the people acting as knobs on the thumbs of one hand...:001_cool: Shame, I don't post much here now, but it's nice to get a sense of differing opinions on subjects of interest to all, outside the confines of the industry.

This one needs sorting.

I think the Mods on here do a good job on the whole, but this is a step to far.

Things do get heated at times, but that's life. As for dragging the forum down, that's just claptrap. It's about time that some folk get real and stop trying to wrap us up in cotton wool.

Steve, show some balls and open up the locked thread. After all it's in the Lounge where politics and religion are allowed to be debated. This is beyond a joke.

I'll await my ban.

Sick and tired of being told what's right and Wrong.

Dan that's a very British way of putting things. Giving your honest opinion and then apologising for it :001_smile:

Unfortunately it's true, if anyones in doubt put a post up on one of the arb Facebook pages asking if anyone uses arbtalk anymore and see what response there is. I think it's a shame as enjoy this site and it's helped me alot over the years by making new contacts and learning stuff so I won't be going​ anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app