French Election

Billhook

There's very little we can do about it. If mentally unstable people are hellbent on blowing things up, they will. There's not a great deal you can do to defend youself either.

Do you really believe the people commiting terrorist attacks are "mentally unstable"? Why do you not get Christians commiting terrorist attacks while shouting "Praise the Lord"?

Why is it virtually only muslims that become "mentally unstable" and go on killing sprees?

Le Pen think terrorism can be reduced by reducing islamic immigration.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a quality standard!! Not that long ago that the brits were being fed and feeding to their kids horse meat in the belief that it was beef. That was previously reserved for 'the filthy europeans'. The Muslims would not feed that to their kids.

I know what Halal meat - and production of - entails. You clearly, do not, but the question I wanted you to answer was why I - in your opinion - ''sum this forum up''?

Sunni and Shia Muslims have been slaughtering each other for over a thousand years. Is that our fault as well?

Let's look at some other countries that have had a troubled past:

Japan. Nuked twice by the Americans. Now a modern successful democracy.

America. Fought for Independence from Brits. We even burnt the White House down! Now a modern successful democracy.

Australia. A mass prison for prisoners from the UK. Now a modern successful democracy.

India. Part of Commonwealth like Pakistan. Now a modern successful democracy.

Britain. Heavily bombed in WW2. Now a modern successful democracy.

Germany. More or less completely destroyed in WW2. Now a modern successful democracy.

But yeah, the likes of Somalia would be super successful if it wasn't for the Americans stealing all their goats. :001_rolleyes:

😂🐐😂

You can't polish a 💩!

Fair enough, you could roll it in glitter, but look no further Rhodesia to see what happens when the wind blows the glitter off!

Bringing Muslim extremists and terrorists to justice is very hard as usually they die in the act of killing innocents by blowing themselves up shooting themselves or getting shot off armed police etc.

Bringing a religion to justice is extremely difficult without looking like a right winged nut come racist.

The solution to a better outcome is to act like Dubai, come here but follow our rules.

It is far too late for the UK to start deporting people based on religion as we have 3rd 4th and maybe 5th generation families here now making them British muslims. What we do need though and what would be nice is for some of our British muslims to stand up and publicly disagree with the extreme acts and to plee with immigrants wanting to come to the UK to obey by our rules and laws after all there are millions of muslims here who do not cause problems have highly skilled jobs and pay their taxes and offer us a lot i.e. Lots of doctors and surgeons in this country are muslims and lets be fair they save many lives on a daily basis!

Oh as for muslims disagreeing with homosexuals well they may do in public but in places like afghan and Iraq they definitely do not disagree with it in private.

Thursdays where very interesting patrolling the streets of Kabul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, you bore me and make me laugh at the same time hence the smiles :biggrin: The fact you cannot see that the "Lefty Righty" political crap is dead speaks volumes. I actually pity you, all of you that continue to espouse this narrow minded view that is fed to you, that you lap up so readily.

Greengui, genuinely mate, was that supposed to be a robust comeback. You're not even registering as a person with slightly interesting posts, other than your culturally suicidal promotion of halal meat being forced on British kids, which was actually more disturbing than interesting.

You're definitely ignorant of Islam, the Koran, the Hadith and Sharia. Carry on though it's amusing watching a grown man with such a shallow intellect on public display.

That's a false analogy though - the IRA were a largely well coordinated outfit with a clear command structure fighting for a definitive set of objectives and were - ultimately - brought to the negotiating table. .

The radgepackets with the molotovs weren't.

Le Pen think terrorism can be reduced by reducing islamic immigration.

Thus showing both of you are completely brainwashed and idiotic, her for saying it, and you for believing it!!

If terrorists want to get into a country they will! People who emigrate are largely innocent and fleeing from terrible lives and wars in there home country!! Can you not see this, completely common sense!

Bringing Muslim extremists and terrorists to justice is very hard as usually they die in the act of killing innocents by blowing themselves up shooting themselves or getting shot off armed police etc.

Bringing a religion to justice is extremely difficult without looking like a right winged nut come racist.

The solution to a better outcome is to act like Dubai, come here but follow our rules.

It is far too late for the UK to start deporting people based on religion as we have 3rd 4th and maybe 5th generation families here now making them British muslims. What we do need though and what would be nice is for some of our British muslims to stand up and publicly disagree with the extreme acts and to plee with immigrants wanting to come to the UK to obey by our rules and laws after all there are millions of muslims here who do not cause problems have highly skilled jobs and pay their taxes and offer us a lot i.e. Lots of doctors and surgeons in this country are muslims and lets be fair they save many lives on a daily basis!

Oh as for muslims disagreeing with homosexuals well they may do in public but in places like afghan and Iraq they definitely do not disagree with it in private.

Thursdays where very interesting patrolling the streets of Kabul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best post so far - a key point that is oft forgotten is that the law in muslim majority countries, as in much of the world - is draconian. Their culture respects an uncompromising legal code - you steal, you lose a hand, no argument.

They see our liberal softness as weakness, and they're right, in many cases what pretends to be "enlightened" application of the criminal code is political weakness.

Time for the west to get tough, not just on antisocial immigrants, but on our own as well, too many folks taking the piss, it can't go on forever...

If terrorists want to get into a country they will!

Why does Japan and South America have virtually no islamic terrorism? Ohh, I just remembered, it's because they haven't spent the last 50 years inviting muslims into their countries.

People who emigrate are largely innocent and fleeing from terrible lives and wars in there home country!!

Do you have a method of finding out the migrants that will become terrorists? Or even a method of telling the migrants that will have children that become terrorists?

I think most people reading this know that third world migration has made Europe a more dangerous place. Why do we want more of it?

Can you not see this, completely common sense!

You just don't care if europeans get killed in terrorist attacks.