French Election

Billhook

What about muslims already living here? Born here?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Force them to convert to Jehova's Witnesses. If not, it's off with their heads!! (Or pay a jizrya tax).

Timon.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys, let just do the right thing.

British style.

Civilised!!!

Let's all go to a pub and sort this out.

We all love our nation.

None of us want to hurt innocents.

Pint anyone?

✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Bugger yer pint. All love our nation, my arse.

That is what IS going to happen in the not too distant future.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

With clearly enough people, on here, let alone elsewhere, ready to roll out the red carpet for them...

Guys, the tipping point has actually already arrived, the change has happened, the solution to this problem is underway...but the results won't be visible for a while, maybe not for a few years. When a big ship changes direction, the rudder moves but the momentum of the ship is such that the direction does not visibly start to change until several nautical miles.

We have passed the tipping point, Im sure of it. Culturally. And in the USA and UK, politically as well. The rest of the west will follow, but not tomorrow, not next week. Its going to be ok.

Guys, the tipping point has actually already arrived, the change has happened, the solution to this problem is underway...but the results won't be visible for a while, maybe not for a few years. When a big ship changes direction, the rudder moves but the momentum of the ship is such that the direction does not visibly start to change until several nautical miles.

We have passed the tipping point, Im sure of it. Culturally. And in the USA and UK, politically as well. The rest of the west will follow, but not tomorrow, not next week. Its going to be ok.

^^ this

Mankind has has some terrible ideas over the centuries. We used to believe that witches were real and flew broomsticks, we used to believe lightning was caused by angry gods. Lol, we even used to think mullets were cool haircuts!

Thinking that inviting people from some of the most violent and medieval cultures into Europe was a good idea has clearly had it's day. The people saying third world migration is good for Europe are the same type of person that thought the earth was flat.

^^ this

Mankind has has some terrible ideas over the centuries. We used to believe that witches were real and flew broomsticks, we used to believe lightning was caused by angry gods. Lol, we even used to think mullets were cool haircuts!

Thinking that inviting people from some of the most violent and medieval cultures into Europe was a good idea has clearly had it's day. The people saying third world migration is good for Europe are the same type of person that thought the earth was flat.

What about the migrants already here matelot?

Sorry i'd just like matelot to offer a solution rather than ranting on about foreigners and immigrants. I wouldn't be a big fan of macron but i'd prefer him to le pen.

You just want him to say he would send them to the country of their ancestors, so you can be outraged :001_rolleyes: