French Election

Billhook

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As leader of a country, what would be the biggest concern to you?

Something that killed 3000 people a year or 300 people a year?

We all accept that something's in modern life contain risk. For instance when we fly abroad on holiday we accept the 0.0001% chance the plane crashes and you die. We're happy with that risk as the prospect of two weeks on a beach looking at girls bending over is worth the tiny risk of a plane crash.

However what positives do we have from third world immigration? OK, they make some nice food... however the positives they bring are outweighed by the terrorism and constant demands to accept their customs...

My thoughts for what there worth . Not many years from now ... we will all be living in a Muslim dominated country ..... Sad ..... very sad ... Soft Government is to blame .......fact . Just speaking the truth is all .

not wanting a debate . Im just speaking my mind .

That is what IS going to happen in the not too distant future.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

We all accept that something's in modern life contain risk. For instance when we fly abroad on holiday we accept the 0.0001% chance the plane crashes and you die. We're happy with that risk as the prospect of two weeks on a beach looking at girls bending over is worth the tiny risk of a plane crash.

However what positives do we have from third world immigration? OK, they make some nice food... however the positives they bring are outweighed by the terrorism and constant demands to accept their customs...

Well said :thumbup1:

Marginalising European Muslims doesn't seem like the best way to deal with things in my opinion.

Do you not think they marginalise themselves?

When I see a woman in a full face veil I basically think she's dancing on the graves of the women that campaigned for the rights of women to vote.

Do you not think Muslims should condemn terrorist acts carried out in their name a little bit more? Consider Charlie Hebdo, dozens of journalists killed and 3,000 Muslims protest in London to condemn the cartoons....

Japan and South America had poor economies when mass migration began also English is pretty much the adopted language of the world, not many muslims where interested in learning those languages at the time. We had an NHS they could use if so needed Japan and South America didn't and don't. Remember matelot mass migration started out in search of a better life and after paying smugglers these people didn't have a pot to piss in so the healthcare was a big draw, still is.

I think we all agree that the migrants come to Europe for a better life. However do the migrants make life better for Europeans… Looking at the evidence regarding migrants committing crimes and being a drain to the taxpayer I’d suggest not…. And that’s before you consider terrorism..

Am I remembering correctly that you and your family where immigrants at 1 time? Didn't you say you had to move back or am I making that up? Can't remember if so do you resent that?!

I had a lot of family in India. However my ethnicity is 100% British.

You are part right in your views that integration is not working and most extremists these days are muslims however surely we can find a fix rather than banish all.

We’ve bent over backwards to be accommodating to migrants. To be frank the only way to keep Muslim extremists happy is to become a Muslim state, adopt Sharia Law and start persecuting homosexuals….The British people never voted to allow mass immigration into the UK. No political party has had a party manifesto that said “we will allow mass immigration in from the third world”.

Serious question matelot how would you tackle the issue at hand? Please take your time and answer honestly rather than rubbishing other people views and answering with questions.

Well places like the Middle East deal with Islamic Extremists this way:

They have a secret police force that locks up people without trial. They torture extremists in prison to get confessions. Terrorists are routinely sentenced to death.

Israel deal with extremists this way:

If a military officer considers someone a threat they are locked up for years. The families of terrorists are persecuted ie family homes are bombed and family members are denied travel documents. Israel also pressurises people to “grass” up terrorists by withholding medical treatment.

These aren’t nice practices to follow. However letting extremists walk the streets of Europe until they decide to go on a killing spree isn’t a good solution either.

I think most people here agree that integration has failed miserable. I just don’t see how letting more migrants in is a good idea.

If they wanted to get in there they would try and probably succeed, whether or not the country accept Muslims! End of.

I'm not saying we want more immigration you brainwashed idiot, what I'm saying ( as with many others) is clamping down on immigration is NOT going to solve terrorism in Europe!!!

I love arguing with people like you!

Islamic State have said they are putting terrorists in amongst the migrants flooding to Greece....

Do you bother locking the door of your house? Or do you lock your tools away? There's really not any point as burglars will just steal your stuff anyway. You might as well just leave all your valuables on the pavement outside your house.

Why don't we just all convert? We'll start wearing the get-up, grow our beards, take a break to kneel five times a day...of course, we'll continue out satanic practices in secret, like drinking beer, BLTs and so on, like the Jewish converts to Christianity in Spain during the inquisition. Sure, it'll be inconvenient but at least it'll stop the moan. Plus, we'll be able to clamp down on criminals and other undesirables without feeling guilty about it...

I love arguing with people like you!

Islamic State have said they are putting terrorists in amongst the migrants flooding to Greece....

Do you bother locking the door of your house? Or do you lock your tools away? There's really not any point as burglars will just steal your stuff anyway. You might as well just leave all your valuables on the pavement outside your house.

What about muslims already living here? Born here?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk