Thanks to Brexit :)

matelot

wait if the UK shares a land with Europe, which they do, they will still enter through the south of Ireland and into the UK, unless border security is set up and that means a return to land borders between the north and south, leading to high prices on one side and cheaper prices on the other creating increased smuggling. also a lot of farms and even sheds will be technically split, IE one part in Britain and one part in Europe,

another problem will they be less food in Britain if, you are not allowed to deal with Europe or high tariffs are in place, considering the large number of livestock from Ireland to Britain, there is still some uncertainty unless Ireland is given a special trading status.

is there going to be another election in the north, leaving it vulnerable during the Br exit

This has never been about money for me. I'm happy to pay a bit more for things if it keeps those meddling ***** in Brussels away

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

i was the same, it had nothing to do with any sum of money no matter how much anyone claimed we would be better or worse off, i voted out because i wanted the sovereignty of our great country back. we should not have a load of brussels rules to follow as well as our own.

the referendum in the the seventies was not for full membership we have slipped in over the years and the government of the time has not given us the facts or proceeding governments

to me if you at a member of a club when the renewal is due you do or do not pay the subscription then you at a member or not

I cannot see the German and French car makers not wanting to sell there cars here

The pound has lost value, everything we import cost more...is that not enough financial consequent enough? Maybe you don't have pounds to spend guy

Or to look at it another way: The pound has lost value meaning that British manufacturers find it a lot easier to export stuff to the rest of the world?