Wedding or stump grinding ?

Stefan Palokangas

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should have gone to the wedding. Age mellows you. I was once going to be in the dog house missing a wedding by preserving a many season full appearance record for a football team. I was off the hook when the match was called off with frozen pitch :-)

Christ, the bloke just did a bit of stump grinding ffs.

Some blokes mess their other halves about by

Sleeping about

Clubbing

Sloping off to the pub

Having entire second families

Drinking

Gambling.

Getting wasted.

He did a bit of work and gets a bunch of pompous priggs telling him he is a disgrace to humanity, his Mrs is going to leave him or sleep about, and he is going to get what he deserves,..... And that it will bad rather than good.

(Whilst at the same time, there is another thread running, whining about how kids can't work as perfectly as all of you lot)

Typical Arbtalk whitch hunts.

Sleeping about

Clubbing

Sloping off to the pub

Drinking

Gambling.

Getting wasted.

He did a bit of work and gets a bunch of pompous priggs telling him he is a disgrace to humanity, his Mrs is going to leave him or sleep about, and he is going to get what he deserves,..... And that it will bad rather than good.

(Whilst at the same time, there is another thread running, whining about how kids can't work as perfectly as all of you lot)

Just to remind you he did ask for opinions and it seems the majority think a re appraisal of priorities might be in order

Need some moral support so I know I did the right thing.

Sleeping about

Clubbing

Sloping off to the pub

Drinking

Gambling.

Getting wasted.

Have to disagree with you on this one, Mat. Stefan asked for views on his actions and people have given them, quite politely and restrainedly in most cases. Granted, he isn't betraying his fiancee's trust by having an affair or the like but he has shown a very real disregard for her feelings by showing her colleagues that she comes second to his work. Given that he has stated in previous threads that he would rather work than go on holiday with her, I don't think he has been maligned or bullied by the very comments he asked to receive. In fact, he has actually revelled in them. I hope for his sake that he takes them on board. :001_smile: