Wedding or stump grinding ?

Stefan Palokangas

He also asked if there were any other dedicated workers in a similar situation.

I am about to walk away from my family Sunday, and dismantle a dead horse chestnut overhanging a live power line.

I may use the ms200 one handed as well.

I wonder if I will 'get what I deserve'?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to disagree with you on this one, Mat. Stefan asked for views on his actions and people have given them, quite politely and restrainedly in most cases. Granted, he isn't betraying his fiancee's trust by having an affair or the like but he has shown a very real disregard for her feelings by showing her colleagues that she comes second to his work. Given that he has stated in previous threads that he would rather work than go on holiday with her, I don't think he has been maligned or bullied by the very comments he asked to receive. In fact, he has actually revelled in them. I hope for his sake that he takes them on board. :001_smile:

Hi Felix, I didn't see where he asked for views.

I thought he asked for support, and if others were in a similar situation.

I really should read more carefully lol

Hi Felix, I didn't see where he asked for views.

I thought he asked for support, and if others were in a similar situation.

I really should read between the lines more carefully lol

Fixed that for you :biggrin:. You and I both know(as should the OP as he is not a new member) that to post on a public forum and expect only views which back your own is naive in the extreme. As regards you working today, is it really the same circumstances as the OP? I sometimes do Saturday nights in my other job but not if we already have plans. :001_smile:

The problem with sociopaths like the OP is that whilst they might phrase it like they want opinions, all they really care about is people agreeing with them to validate their egos.

It's like banging your head on a brick wall.

When, inevitably his fiancée leaves him he'll still maintain that he was right and anyone who doesn't dedicate their lives to their mundane job is a work shy loser.

Stefan, here's my two pennerth worth. I assume that your girlfriend is a Jock with you living up there? If so you must remember that Jockenese women never, ever forget any slight, imagined or otherwise. I know about these things. Sleep with one eye open until she calms down. You may think you've got away with it, trust me, you ain't and never will . I was stump grinding Wednesday 160 kms away from home and had promised that I would be back for a neighbours party, she had already told me that it wouldn't be a problem if I was late. Luckily the neighbour was ill so party cancelled. My point being, Wee Jimmy Krankie may have said that but don't trust Jock Birds, you will pay later. By the way, she is 5 foot tall, 8 stone wet through, don't let the size fool you, they ain't human when annoyed.

The problem with sociopaths like the OP is that whilst they might phrase it like they want opinions, all they really care about is people agreeing with them to validate their egos.

It's like banging your head on a brick wall.

When, inevitably his fiancée leaves him he'll still maintain that he was right and anyone who doesn't dedicate their lives to their mundane job is a work shy loser.

I'm humble and gentle in my own way, I mean harm to nobody, I even hesitate to eat meat due to the endless suffering to animals. Dear Joe you are wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I'm humble and gentle in my own way, I mean harm to nobody, I even hesitate to eat meat due to the endless suffering to animals. Dear Joe you are wrong

Tell me, has the fact that you "meant no harm" helped pacify your fiancée?

Your diet is hilariously irrelevant.

Still, this is getting tedious now. Enjoy the bed you've made.

Stefan, here's my two pennerth worth. I assume that your girlfriend is a Jock with you living up there? If so you must remember that Jockenese women never, ever forget any slight, imagined or otherwise. I know about these things. Sleep with one eye open until she calms down. You may think you've got away with it, trust me, you ain't and never will . I was stump grinding Wednesday 160 kms away from home and had promised that I would be back for a neighbours party, she had already told me that it wouldn't be a problem if I was late. Luckily the neighbour was ill so party cancelled. My point being, Wee Jimmy Krankie may have said that but don't trust Jock Birds, you will pay later. By the way, she is 5 foot tall, 8 stone wet through, don't let the size fool you, they ain't human when annoyed.

The revenge is coming and I'm about to suffer

Geordie lasses arent any better, im working 7 days a week at minute due to being up to my eyes in it for the first time in a few years, but when see says "your working on my one day off" you know damn well that if you value certain body parts you best do some quick rearranging or else B-)

Sent from my E5823 using Arbtalk mobile app