Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

13 minutes ago, matelot said:

Tbh, anyone that has a Latin signature has to be a complete master baker if you ask me.... It seems a bit pompous.... 

The problem here is that you seem to have me confused with somebody who values your opinion. By the way, congratulations on your new best seller.

hello sailor.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

The problem here is that you seem to have me confused with somebody who values your opinion. By the way, congratulations on your new best seller.

But you obviously don't care about anyone's opinion here. How many people here can read Latin? Only you? Yet you think it sensible to have your signature in Latin... 

We've all met pompous fools that look down on everyone else. That's the type of person you are.

Why don't you show everyone how smart you are and tell us what your signature means? Is it something about being an expert baker of bread?

3 minutes ago, matelot said:

But you obviously don't care about anyone's opinion here. How many people here can read Latin? Only you? Yet you think it sensible to have your signature in Latin... 

We've all met pompous fools that look down on everyone else. That's the type of person you are.

Why don't you show everyone how smart you are and tell us what your signature means? Is it something about being an expert baker of bread?

I'm not sure which part you don't understand about my lack of interest in your opinion. I really don't care what trolls think. As to what my signature says, you are capable of using Google so I don't feel the need to do your research for you. You are too tedious to continue with. Goodnight. :sleep1:

4 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

I'm not sure which part you don't understand about my lack of interest in your opinion.

Well why do you follow me around the forum like a bad smell? It's like you've got a weird infatuation with me. If you were a hot twenty year old bird I wouldn't mind but I suspect you're a middle aged guy with bad breath.

For anyone that can't be bothered googling felix's Latin signature it says "Felix is a pompous fool that thinks anyone that can't speak Latin is an uneducated oaf". 

53 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I didn't realise that people didn't read the classics at school.

Foundation of the British Empire. Surprised at you Matelot.

All these happy little British kids used to read about ancient Greece and learned latin in school then when they grew up rampaged round the world pretending to be Hercules. Thus the British Empire was born

It's why they dont teach the classics now, same in the USA. Shame in a way, now all that the kids are taught is leftist PC propaganda and miserable victimhood.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1