Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

12 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

No no one knows what will happen but it might be guessed what might happen.. for instance, breaking up institutions leads to fragmentation..  Look whats happening Spain, take a look at the Kurds.. you think Britain leaving the EU is all about us?..

We've let Pandora out the box, better hope she gets back in before things really hit the fan..

Once again your use of metaphors is as off target as your predictions.

Pandora was never in the box. She opened it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora

Edited by Mick Dempsey

23 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

No no one knows what will happen but it might be guessed what might happen.. for instance, breaking up institutions leads to fragmentation..  Look whats happening Spain, take a look at the Kurds.. you think Britain leaving the EU is all about us?..

We've let Pandora out the box, better hope she gets back in before things really hit the fan..

Exactly, no one knows what will happen!

You can read as much as you like by who you like but that sentence just about sums it up, no one knows what will happen, you included. 

9 minutes ago, WesD said:

Exactly, no one knows what will happen!

You can read as much as you like by who you like but that sentence just about sums it up, no one knows what will happen, you included. 

Well you might make that argument, but, I do know what would of happened if we hadn't voted to leave Europe.. Nothin, nothin would of happened.. but now we're in a guessing game as to what the future holds...

Hows that for stable governance?..  hows that for a bedrock to build a stable economy on?.. what a set of numpties.

Edited by Vespasian
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

No no one knows what will happen but it might be guessed what might happen.. 

The thing is Bremainers started making scare stories up and they've not come to pass. The economy hasn't dropped off a cliff, there was no emergency budget, we've not had a war.

Mark my words, when we get a hard Brexit we'll get rid of all the EU dross sucking up our money, the economy will improve, we'll get out fishing grounds back, England will win the World Cup and we'll all get our end away at least once a week.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, matelot said:

The thing is Bremainers started making scare stories up and they've not come to pass. The economy hasn't dropped off a cliff, there was no emergency budget, we've not had a war.

Mark my words, when we get a hard Brexit we'll get rid of all the EU dross sucking up our money, the economy will improve, we'll get out fishing grounds back, England will win the World Cup and we'll all get our end away at least once a week.

Once a week Matelot!!..

Be a fine thing if I got to do it once a month,  well if I'm gonna go out my way I'd say It'd be would be nice to actually get to fkin do it all..

hahahaha once a week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Well you might make that argument, but, I do know what would of happened if we hadn't voted to leave Europe.. Nothin, nothin would of happened.. but now we're in a guessing game as to what the future holds...

Hows that for stable governance?..  hows that for a bedrock to build a stable economy on?.. what a set of numpties.

You might make that argument and be naive enough to believe that however devolution of powers with ever increasing fees and payments would have continued.

Would devolution of powers got far enough as to where we could no longer run our country? I’m glad we will never know. 

We went cap in hand for a better deal to stay as we were if you remember and what did the EU give Cameron to come back with? Nothing! Let’s not pretend things would have stayed the same. 

3 minutes ago, WesD said:

You might make that argument and be naive enough to believe that however devolution of powers with ever increasing fees and payments would have continued.

Would devolution of powers got far enough as to where we could no longer run our country? I’m glad we will never know. 

We went cap in hand for a better deal to stay as we were if you remember and what did the EU give Cameron to come back with? Nothing! Let’s not pretend things would have stayed the same. 

Cameron went to Europe to negotiate a deal to appease the scumbag brexiteers in his party, just as Theresa May has been blackmailed by them.. 

These muppets don't give a shit about anyone or anyone else, all they care about is themselves.. the narcissistic scum want it all to be about them. as long as its about them, they wont give a crap if the country burns to the ground..  

If we leave europe with a hard brexit, I'll give it two years before all these traitors are hiding down in their basements..  set of ne'er do wells that they are..

• Like 2

What gets me about the whole Brexit referendum is that we last had a "europe" referendum back in 1973. In that referendum we voted to join a trade block, over the last 40 years "europe" evolved into political union. 

Last year we voted to leave the EU and now politicians like Vince Cable want another referendum... 40 years without a referendum and now a proposed second one after the previous one went the wrong way.

It's hardly the way a democracy should work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vespasian said:

Cameron went to Europe to negotiate a deal to appease the scumbag brexiteers in his party, just as Theresa May has been blackmailed by them.. 

These muppets don't give a shit about anyone or anyone else, all they care about is themselves.. the narcissistic scum want it all to be about them. as long as its about them, they wont give a crap if the country burns to the ground..  

If we leave europe with a hard brexit, I'll give it two years before all these traitors are hiding down in their basements..  set of ne'er do wells that they are..

We need a "you're talking absolute rubbish" button on this forum.

• Like 2