Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, manco said:

cos dave the wang doesnt wanna start it in his own back yard. thats why hes stirring it in england

Hey up Mancock back to that male organ thing again I see. 

Im not stirring anything you Bafoon, you think any of the people discontented with the way things are in many areas of the UK give a **************** about the ramblings on here. By the way just to educate you I am English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Hey up Mancock back to that male organ thing again I see. 

Im not stirring anything you Bafoon, you think any of the people discontented with the way things are in many areas of the UK give a **************** about the ramblings on here. By the way just to educate you I am English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

take your rasicm somewhere else

and stop trying to fixate on my genitals

There’s been rioting in Stoke for the past few days, mosques and shops being targeted. Groups of English and Asians having it off at any given chance. Shops and pubs have closed early today because they knew more classes had been organised for tonight. This is my home town this evening.

7FE4869E-F933-4733-8B18-B0F9E9EE30D9.jpeg

44 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

There’s been rioting in Stoke for the past few days, mosques and shops being targeted. Groups of English and Asians having it off at any given chance. Shops and pubs have closed early today because they knew more classes had been organised for tonight. This is my home town this evening.

7FE4869E-F933-4733-8B18-B0F9E9EE30D9.jpeg

if this gets any worse even the buddhists will be getting in on it

So this was on the wireless earlier, very timely. One of subjects was the initial source of the lies about the Southport attacker being a Muslim immigrant with an Arabic name. The Times has done an investigation and tracked it down to a middle aged mother of three from Cheshire. Very comfortably off, living in £1.5M house. Not what you'd expect maybe. She was already quite well known in the anti-lockdown, anti-net zero, (Climate change denier), space though. Not such a surprise. Those two were her bread and butter apparently. The initial claim was then jumped on by all the bedroom dwellers and spread around like wildfire on social media, where it was picked up by all the wrong people. And here we now are. Ain't social media great?!

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

How the paper approached its reporting on Huw Edwards.

Have a listen @Johnsond It starts at about 10 mins in. You might be interested to hear about the provenance of that "information going around" that you saw at the start of all this, that got you all worked up into this current frenzy. This is the story in The Times, I've not read it though as it's behind a payroll. Maybe you can.

https://www.thetimes.com/uk/crime/article/mother-of-three-sparked-havoc-with-false-claim-about-southport-suspect-bd6kkzgpn

• Like 2

3 hours ago, manco said:

take your rasicm somewhere else

and stop trying to fixate on my genitals

Listen Mancock, you thought it amusing in a juvenile sort of way to take the piss  out of my given name, I’m only going along with what you started. WTF is rasicm 😂😂

2 hours ago, sime42 said:

So this was on the wireless earlier, very timely. One of subjects was the initial source of the lies about the Southport attacker being a Muslim immigrant with an Arabic name. The Times has done an investigation and tracked it down to a middle aged mother of three from Cheshire. Very comfortably off, living in £1.5M house. Not what you'd expect maybe. She was already quite well known in the anti-lockdown, anti-net zero, (Climate change denier), space though. Not such a surprise. Those two were her bread and butter apparently. The initial claim was then jumped on by all the bedroom dwellers and spread around like wildfire on social media, where it was picked up by all the wrong people. And here we now are. Ain't social media great?!

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

How the paper approached its reporting on Huw Edwards.

Have a listen @Johnsond It starts at about 10 mins in. You might be interested to hear about the provenance of that "information going around" that you saw at the start of all this, that got you all worked up into this current frenzy. This is the story in The Times, I've not read it though as it's behind a payroll. Maybe you can.

https://www.thetimes.com/uk/crime/article/mother-of-three-sparked-havoc-with-false-claim-about-southport-suspect-bd6kkzgpn

I’m in no frenzy 42, this whole thing is now very much like the Covid farce thread, you guys can’t cope with anyone having a different view or opinion. The info I got was spot on ref the attacker. As for that very very convenient Climate,  Covid, Net Zero denier link 👍👍yep got to spot on facts eh