Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

There's no point in trying to reason with meathead racist scum. Anyone that defends and supports the burning of libraries and attacks on innocent hardworking christian folk, just trying to get on in life, is too far gone.

Let's just hope the law is applied equally, regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. Based on the precident of the JSO sentencing, they out to get what, 20, 30 years? For attacking and injuring police, other emergency services workers and innocent bystanders, (of the "wrong" colour).

We should just think ourselves lucky, as I think the majority of us on here are white males. I don't imagine a third generation Hindu doctor will be sleeping that easily tonight.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sime42 said:

There's no point in trying to reason with meathead racist scum. Anyone that defends and supports the burning of libraries and attacks on innocent hardworking christian folk, just trying to get on in life, is too far gone.

Let's just hope the law is applied equally, regardless of race, religion or political affiliation. Based on the precident of the JSO sentencing, they out to get what, 20, 30 years? For attacking and injuring police, other emergency services workers and innocent bystanders, (of the "wrong" colour).

We should just think ourselves lucky, as I think the majority of us on here are white males. I don't imagine a third generation Hindu doctor will be sleeping that easily tonight.

sadly i dont think being white males leaves us safe from these people

i dont believe they have any serious political intent or aim, theyre just using any excuse to destroy and cause carnage.

but im sure these people cant tell the difference between a hindu and a muslim either

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

Meanwhile all the Greta worshipping, EV driving, vegan, JSO sympathising, msm darling, Climate Catastrophists have just had one big two-fingered salute to all their efforts... Ha ha ha.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Europe's tallest volcano, Mount Etna, putting on a lava and smoke show over Sicily.

Co2 is different when it's natural.

It's a different Co2 when it's person made.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, manco said:

Protestors throw a garbage bin on fire outside a hotel in Rotherham, Britain, August 4, 2024im just gonna leave this photo here and let you all make your own judgements

Well after 6 full on incoherent, demented and totally presumptive unanswered posts I’d say without a doubt the Arbtalk rabid left has a new standard bearer.  Topics ranging from destruction of cities by the far right, American slang words for the male  appendage ( the urge to go down that route is normally displayed by one of your former leaders) that are apparently meant to be funny or an insult, justifying Islamic terrorist murders due to a religious “ Beef” and  some incoherent ramblings about my blind spot 🤷‍♂️. You presume a lot based upon nothing concrete, I’ll educate you in the term “ mass casualty event “ as it’s something you seem to not understand. I’ll put up the definition and a classic example for you to mull over. 
Just an observation based upon the rather rambling disjointed rhetoric from last night, was your attempt at reasoned debate somewhat obscured by an alcoholic haze 🤔

IMG_9911.png

IMG_9912.png

23 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

Co2 is different when it's natural.

It's a different Co2 when it's person made.

I didn't know this but apparently all the volcanos in the world combined produce only 1% of the CO2 that humans do - only quoting from the fact checking sites - so I reckon it is still worth doing our bit

CO2 over 800,000 years

Is no different but never before  has  so much added  being added so fast. Caused by humans not natural sources

Last time it was so high was over 3 million yrs ago & large areas of earth  were probably to hot to support human life under such climate & will be again if thoose conditions  reoccur in future...

PHYS.ORG

Planet-warming carbon dioxide in Earth's atmosphere—at its highest level in three million years—is poised to lock in...

Edited by Stere

11 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Well after 6 full on incoherent, demented and totally presumptive unanswered posts I’d say without a doubt the Arbtalk rabid left has a new standard bearer.  Topics ranging from destruction of cities by the far right, American slang words for the male  appendage ( the urge to go down that route is normally displayed by one of your former leaders) that are apparently meant to be funny or an insult, justifying Islamic terrorist murders due to a religious “ Beef” and  some incoherent ramblings about my blind spot 🤷‍♂️. You presume a lot based upon nothing concrete, I’ll educate you in the term “ mass casualty event “ as it’s something you seem to not understand. I’ll put up the definition and a classic example for you to mull over. 
Just an observation based upon the rather rambling disjointed rhetoric from last night, was your attempt at reasoned debate somewhat obscured by an alcoholic haze 🤔

well done thats just what i would expect you to say mr wang.

with a lack of sensible reasoning you will paint everything i say as incoherent, demented, and rabid and attempt to discredit me for not backing up your racist filth.

what former leaders? im not standing for anybody but comment sense and civility, mr willy.

i presume nothing, ive stated nothing but fact of events and direct observation of your posts.

and now after being caught out by your own words youre seeking to try and change what your words meant.

having been caught out with examples of the union flag waving riots and attacks you seek to change your definition of a mass casualty event.

and then to suggest im drunk? no. not even drunk on power. but the small minded will try to suggest anything to dig themselves out.

not my fault if you dont recognise or understand and appreciate the cleverness of my wit and guile with my quotes. obviously youre a man of limited interest.

• Like 1