Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Chief Wiggum said something similar.

WWW.GETYARN.IO

The Simpsons (1989) - S11E13 Comedy clip with quote I'd rather let a thousand guilty men go...

Joking side I agree in regards to locking up innocent people, just like that guy who wrongfully served 17 years and was released the other month is a prime example.

Msm does get it right sometimes though, I think it was fairly effective with the jimmy savile case. The police only investigated after that documentary about savile came out iirc.

Unfortunately due to a number of reasons, including CPS decisions he was long gone by then. 

10 minutes ago, sime42 said:

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I didn't watch the documentary. You should read before banging that poor keyboard.

Why are you defending this guy so aggressively anyway? I know you're partial to alt-right misogynist Influencers but even so, Russell Brand, really?

Another mind reader 🤷‍♂️incredible. 
where am I defending any individual? Have I not said if the allegations are proven then he is rightly in the shit etc etc. Let the police and courts decide not MSM/Internet or in your case an  apparently sincere lady on the radio etc. 
The comment about being partial to a certain type of influencer is just another figment of your imagination, arbtalk and LI is as far as the whole internet thing goes for me, and proves yet again how little you do know. 

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

That’s you doing the mind reading thing again 😳absolutely incredible what you can extract ( or create in your head) from me asking Mark what he thought of the timing of this. 

So that is a no then, you aren't going to answer what I asked. You are asking what we think to the timing of all of this and yet there is nothing going on in the background to suggest this documentary was released to coincide with anything. So I'll give my answer. the timing of this documentary is irrelevant to the discussion apart from TV schedules and advertising revenue..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steven P said:

So that is a no then, you aren't going to answer what I asked. You are asking what we think to the timing of all of this and yet there is nothing going on in the background to suggest this documentary was released to coincide with anything. So I'll give my answer. the timing of this documentary is irrelevant to the discussion apart from TV schedules and advertising revenue..

Morning cucketeer, I didn’t ask you anything at all and probably never would as I have zero interest in what you think. Your at it again with the mind reading I see telling people what they are thinking and saying. 

23 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Morning cucketeer, I didn’t ask you anything at all and probably never would as I have zero interest in what you think. Your at it again with the mind reading I see telling people what they are thinking and saying. 

D'Oh, you posted a comment on an open forum, which I think needed clarification to aid the discussion. No clarification was coming, so I answered the question as asked.

If you don't want a discussion following your comments on the open threads, wanting only the opinions of specified individuals then perhaps a private message is more appropriate. Noting that your preference to insult those that have opposing opinions on anything I'd perhaps give a warning that private messages to insult people shouldn't be looked on favourably so keep them nice eh?

My question answered by your silence, so back to the discussion.

22 minutes ago, Steven P said:

D'Oh, you posted a comment on an open forum, which I think needed clarification to aid the discussion. No clarification was coming, so I answered the question as asked.

If you don't want a discussion following your comments on the open threads, wanting only the opinions of specified individuals then perhaps a private message is more appropriate. Noting that your preference to insult those that have opposing opinions on anything I'd perhaps give a warning that private messages to insult people shouldn't be looked on favourably so keep them nice eh?

My question answered by your silence, so back to the discussion.

I’ve never in the whole time I’ve been on here insulted anyone via a PM so wind your neck in on that one and save your warnings for starters . The message on an open forum was directed in name to another member, if you choose to jump in with an interpretation based and created entirely from your own views I have no control over that. If you really want to answer a question over timings rather than talk crap about aliens or gary glitter etc etc then why has yet again a situation where “ apparently “ a blind eye been turned my multiple media organisations ( let’s not forget Brand was the darling of the left for years) to an individuals alleged behaviour. I’ll use the words alleged as currently they are nothing more than that. If he’s found guilty then absolutely lock him away. You’d have thought after multiple scandals over the years and innumerable victims systems would be in place to prevent this sort of thing happening yet again. Apparently it was knowledge to all those who hired him, worked with him or managed him way way back 🤷‍♂️what does this say about those media companies. Rather than you and a few others getting giddy and stupid about conspiracy theories let’s wait and see how it pans out. Mind you one of your like minded pals doesn’t even recognise a not guilty verdict in a UK court as being worth anything. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Wow, what a lot of words from a simple question for a clarification about what you were referring to. Taking a lot of interest in my comments....

You wonder why I asked Mark the question by name. He may be a rabid anti Tory but compared to the conspiracy, ridicule, aliens, cabal shite and stupidity that is the default go to setting to counter anyone who questions anything it’s night and day different.