Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Your obviously not married!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I like the way a figure of £10 an hour is plucked out of thin air, from where I am sat that just makes a lot more people unemployable. I can see employers dropping off staff or canning the ones they do have to balance the books. Its that or jack up prices which just triggers inflation . Dont the rich just get richer when the economy goes tits up ? all those repossessions, cheap factories, fluctuations in shares and the money markets......................Boom and bust :thumbdown:

Bob

Trump pulls America out of the Paris agreement, suggesting that it is not in his countries interest to tackle climate change.

Only 3 contries in the world have not signed up to the agreement-Syria (slightly distracted at present), Nicaragua (stating that the agreement doesn't go far enough) and the USA (the biggest Carbon polluter in history).

Would be interested in your thoughts on the fallout from this, ideologically, politically and environmentally.

Ah!

You're not comparing like-for-like there Gary!

We all know our better halves are simply wired into a different logic circuit 😳

I'd have to respectably disagree Kevin, woman and logic isn't a relationship that I've ever come across.

Edit. I'd be heading to the divorce courts if my missus read arb talk:lol:

Trump pulls America out of the Paris agreement, suggesting that it is not in his countries interest to tackle climate change.

Only 3 contries in the world have not signed up to the agreement-Syria (slightly distracted at present), Nicaragua (stating that the agreement doesn't go far enough) and the USA (the biggest Carbon polluter in history).

Would be interested in your thoughts on the fallout from this, ideologically, politically and environmentally.

1. Its the thin end of the wedge that will break apart the religion of AGW.

2. It will permit other nations to follow suite.

3. Not going to make any difference to the climate

Agreed. You only need to look at the amount of people receiving benefits other than child benefit to realise that the tax payer is basically subsidising the paying of low wages by businesses to improve their profit margin. :thumbdown:

Spot on.

It amazes me that more people can't, or don't want to see it.

Talk about getting mugged off.

I see a Tory MP, Craig Mackindlay fighting for his seat in south Thanet is being charged with electoral fraud.

I wonder if it will make the so called un biased BBC news...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-election-fraud-craig-mackinlay-south-thanet-mp-candidate-nigel-farage-tory-charge-cps-a7768596.html

Edited by stihlmadasever