Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, Woodlover said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-48790943

£100,000 to plant 10 tree`s...Who is getting rich from this ,or is it a fair price? 

There might be a bit of overpricing - it is a public sector project after all - but I bet, rather than anyone 1 entity getting rich, it’ll be an example of us all (those that pay tax at least) getting poor as a consequence of local and national government’s utter lack of respect for public money. 

If it had been Cornwall, the contract would likely have gone to Cormac - the 100% share owned private company of Cornwall council. Talk about a cartel!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, skyhuck said:

He probably doesn't have dual citizenship, the lass was under 19 (I think thats the limit) and so her parents being Bangladeshi meant she was also a Bangladeshi citizen.

Under international law we can't remove their British citizenship if it leaves them stateless.

He does have dual citerzenship, his parents are Canadian, or at least his father is..Do you not see the hypocrisy?

41 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

He does have dual citerzenship, his parents are Canadian, or at least his father is..Do you not see the hypocrisy?

I don't know how Canadian citizenship works. Is he actually a Canadian citizen? I don't know? Is he planning or trying to come to the UK?

The hypocrisy appears obvious, but I don't know all the facts.

On 01/08/2018 at 19:54, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Dropped a bit of a bullock there then.....  

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The founder of the English Defence League has been found in contempt of court for broadcasting on Facebook outside an...
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Tommy Robinson is facing a prison sentence after being found in contempt of court for “aggressively confronting and...
WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Tommy Robinson faces jail after being found in contempt of court by High Court judges for filming defendants in a...

I'll just leave this here. The show ain't over 'til the (in this case)blindfolded lady sings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The founder of the English Defence League has been found in contempt of court for broadcasting on Facebook outside an...
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Tommy Robinson is facing a prison sentence after being found in contempt of court for “aggressively confronting and...
WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Tommy Robinson faces jail after being found in contempt of court by High Court judges for filming defendants in a...

I'll just leave this here. The show ain't over 'til the (in this case)blindfolded lady sings.

Yeah but he's been stitched up, I read his book (courtesy of Mr Johnson) and I can believe he was stitched up in part, but feck me he's a thug, he's even taken the name (TR) of a infamous football hooligan. All that aside, I'm in disbelief that people keep saying everything he reported was in the public domain, possibly, but, and this is a big but, the sentences for some of the nonces were still being deliberated. He could have fucked things up in a major fashion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Yeah but he's been stitched up, I read his book (courtesy of Mr Johnson) and I can believe he was stitched up in part, but feck me he's a thug, he's even taken the name (TR) of a infamous football hooligan. All that aside, I'm in disbelief that people keep saying everything he reported was in the public domain, possibly, but, and this is a big but, the sentences for some of the nonces were still being deliberated. He could have fucked things up in a major fashion.

He's a self publicist and a criminal. To me it seemed pretty simple; get told by a judge to not do something under pain of a suspended sentence then act offended when you get pulled for doing the same thing using the bullshit reason of exposing a gang that was already due to be sentenced.

• Like 1