Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

365744641_786372026504287_8547122954300709962_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p960x960&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=kAeS_CnsO1wAX-5Mbgi&_nc_oc=AQlPbPeU5crQwWCrP-OYNUaAPeYW_QhpN1wrRbofEQbLROTGwCXjXD5Hf9vsn9rQ1jQ&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AfAOoKm2LKkRfhhqWEsRL1N9E4kRNw-59_9oA1u_EpS_SQ&oe=64D3787F

May be an image of 4 people, people swimming and text that says "The Observer Fifty-seven seven swimmers fall sick and get diarrhoea at world triathlon championship in Sunderland"

I do remember my early diving days being introduced to sea mice and penis fish on outfall extensions, there was a load around the coast in the early 90s including off newbiggin to meet the EU water regs. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

May be an image of 4 people, people swimming and text that says "The Observer Fifty-seven seven swimmers fall sick and get diarrhoea at world triathlon championship in Sunderland"

Weak-stomached joggercunts. I used to regularly eat mussels harvested from under St Peter's boardwalk with no ill effect. You had to pick the used needles out of course.

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, scbk said:

............Also known as the “fat inkeeper worm”

There's some weird and wonderful creatures out there for sure.

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Mark I’d agree wholeheartedly but this fantasy bs whereby we just stop oil and gas production and all will be well again is total crap mate. I’m all for looking after the environment but totally hamstringing ourselves and relying purely on imported products is pure lunacy ( look at the coal import figures alone Mark and where it comes from) Drax power station and the farce that is wood-chip or on your doorstep ie lynemouth power station. 
What I find interesting is it’s the same fools who swallowed and argued for the covid lunacy that are now buying into to whole msm global boiling terror propaganda. I genuinely think we as a nation are ****************ed mate, way way too many gullible woke soft fools and successive shit governments one after the other. 

Never give up hope.

11 minutes ago, sime42 said:

............Also known as the “fat inkeeper worm”

There's some weird and wonderful creatures out there for sure.

😂😂😂😂😂 behold the common UK coastal sea mice and penis fish, often found at the end of outfalls. 

20020A53-2B2F-47BF-9FFD-4047C8E2BF97.png

CEEC970C-2775-477F-AA3F-6A72DCA758E6.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

“ look at us we are so environmentally friendly” then importing the same stuff 🤷‍♂️shit swallowed by mugs

I don't think anyone is looking at us thinking how environmentally friendly we are anymore nd. Mugs or otherwise.

Why as a country are we not grasping this opportunity to invest in our own renewable energy industry? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ We've just about still got the skills and knowledge to make all the stuff here in the UK. This could be our ticket to reviving our all but extinct manufacturing industry.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sime42 said:

I don't think anyone is looking at us thinking how environmentally friendly we are anymore nd. Mugs or otherwise.

Why as a country are we not grasping this opportunity to invest in our own renewable energy industry? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ We've just about still got the skills and knowledge to make all the stuff here in the UK. This could be our ticket to reviving our all but extinct manufacturing industry.

I’ve been saying that ever since I joined this site 

• Like 2