Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Apparently a male blood donor ( who is a GP ) was turned away from a donor clinic as he refused to confirm if he was pregnant or not . This is NHS Scotland . FFS ! 

He should have just flopped his junk out on the table right there in the clinic. 🤔 Though thinking about it, I'm not sure that even precludes you from getting pregnant these days.

• Haha 4

APPLE.NEWS

With local elections less than three weeks away Rishi Sunak and Sir Keir Starmer are stepping up the...

Who can tell and politics is definitely a fickle game but it does seem that Sunak is just going about his business in a steady fashion which it  seems is slightly more appealing to a sizeable number than Starmers methods. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

With local elections less than three weeks away Rishi Sunak and Sir Keir Starmer are stepping up the...

Who can tell and politics is definitely a fickle game but it does seem that Sunak is just going about his business in a steady fashion which it  seems is slightly more appealing to a sizeable number than Starmers methods. 

Will be so funny if they win again. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Will be so funny if they win again. 🤣

If the Conservatives get in again it would be like the voting population are saying, “We know you are the most corrupt politicians in UK history, borderline criminal in fact, you ****************ed the economy and made millions whilst people died, and have no shame about it”.

Not funny at all in my book, I don’t want f**kers like this in charge, unfortunately the alternatives are diarrhoea.

• Like 3

Just now, 5thelement said:

If the Conservatives get in again it would be like the voting population are saying, “We know you are the most corrupt politicians in UK history, borderline criminal in fact, you ****************ed the economy and made millions whilst people died, and have no shame about it”.

Not funny at all in my book, I don’t want f**kers like this in charge, unfortunately the alternatives are diarrhoea.

It would be funny for that very reason. After all

you mention above they are still better than the alternatives. Everyone is so sure the Tories are toast, we’ll see. 

51 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

It would be funny for that very reason. After all

you mention above they are still better than the alternatives. Everyone is so sure the Tories are toast, we’ll see. 

There is nothing funny about screwing the country and tax payer over. I mentioned the alternatives are diarrhoea in no way do I suggest that the conservatives are better.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5thelement said:

There is nothing funny about screwing the country and tax payer over. I mentioned the alternatives are diarrhoea in no way do I suggest that the conservatives are better.

You are probably right in much of what you say, but for those who see some sort of Labour white knight coming to the rescue  there is an abundance of recent history to prove that may not be the case. Millions of us remember the last time Labour was in power, that’s just a random article chosen out of many that popped up from a quick google search. Blair/Brown did a huge amount of long term damage to the Labour Party and I think many look at Starmer and see much they don’t like nor trust. Myself I live in hope that badass Ruth will ditch the lords and  make  a comeback.

WWW.CITY-JOURNAL.ORG

When Tony Blair announced his resignation after ten years as prime minister of the United Kingdom...
APPLE.NEWS

Senior Labour MP Barry Gardiner lashes out at ‘descent into gutter’ ahead of PLP...

Seems the msm have a new target 🤔🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond