Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

7 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

That's great and I'll go on using the accepted alternative. Again, you chose the version you prefer, makes no odds to me. 

It is great innit ! No odds at all 🙂

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, waterbuoy said:

Yet more big brother, or is this sensible.

I can think of no event in my 60-odd years on this planet that would have merited such a systen:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The government will send people loud, siren-like warnings to alert them when there is a risk to life.

Designed to terrify and control, seems like no one has taken much notice of what Hancock and  co were up to via wats app. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, waterbuoy said:

Yet more big brother, or is this sensible.

I can think of no event in my 60-odd years on this planet that would have merited such a systen:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The government will send people loud, siren-like warnings to alert them when there is a risk to life.

You can switch the emergency alerts off in your phone settings. It tells you how to  do it in the news article.

Or you could just ignore any alert like loads of people do with weather warnings, then sit in their car on the side on the m6 'freezing to death' causing all kinds of mayhem for the emergency services.

I doubt it's big brother watching you, it's more like big brother trying to stop stupid people causing chaos and making an idiot out of themselves. 

• Like 2

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Ahead of the anniversary of the first pandemic lockdowns next week, Scotland's national clinical...

There’s no may about it, this bastard and those like him who “ especially in Scotland” forced kids to miss school and mask up for longer should be held accountable. His master was unbelievably doing the rounds in London post resignation as bold as brass, never mind the fact she and the SNP ( including her thief of a husband) have left Scotland in a shit state and blamed Westminster for every one of their own failings. Day after day the lies in regards covid just keep coming out, the hardest thing to understand is where is the public outcry over what was done and where it’s left us, we were lied to and by our own governments, something which is now not even a so called conspiracy theory or an accusation but a fact, that  for two years was carried out on a  monumental scale. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 7

APPLE.NEWS

Sir Keir Starmer will lose the general election campaign "on day one" unless he shifts his position...

Classic Starmer, spineless coward who can’t make a decision until he sees which way the electoral wind blows. Totally for it until he saw what happened to Sturgeon. 

• Like 5