Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

He has been right a lot of the time, I'm more wondering what's really going on.

Arden has announced she's stepping down, Trudeau will probably be next. The real question is what they do next!. Blair already has his eyes on the Wef instead of uncle Klas the bond villain.

And no that's not moonbat, a young PM doesn't just go I'm outta here without a plan. Hated she might be but there is a till ringing somewhere.

Edited by GarethM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have lost the link but I saw an  document published on the "Quota" site which described how the FAA has significantly "moved the goalposts" in respect of their mandatory Pilot ECG's, to account for how the Covid vaccine or booster has fornicated the Pilots hearts, as evidenced by these ECG's.

Science, eh!

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, GarethM said:

'm still not sure if Klas or tony is the more evil bond villain.

Blair is genuinely evil and no doubt Schwab’s eventual replacement as the cartoonish front man for the hostile elites at the WEF/Davos. Clever in a way as while everyone is distracted with Schwab’s dastardly plan (complete with ridiculous German accent) for world domination the billionaires can go about their business of transferring wealth from the working and middle classes straight into their Swiss bank accounts. 

116 billionaires attending Davos this week. It’s a big club and you’re not in it. 

B2982B7C-F2E6-4BC2-918E-7C133E91571A.jpeg.05faecd04af05da0f699c6a41940dd8c.jpeg

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

For the first time, more than half of households - 36 million people - get more from the Government...

Without getting into a blame game type scenario surely the above is not sustainable long term. More pertinent is, what’s the solution or alternative??. I’m pretty sure the current path is not the correct one that’s for sure. 

B40D3EF4-DEB7-43C0-AB9C-EC16BE2DF540.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1