Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

It’s possible (possible I say, I’m not suggesting it is the case) that she sees a golden opportunity?

If she genuinely does find the partygate scenario a showstopper, fair play for speaking up. I don’t necessarily agree (on that point alone) since I pretty much ignored those “so-called” government rules anyway. How can I be offended by someone ignoring shots rules that I was ignoring myself?

I wonder if she sniffs an opportunity at the big seat or if she is genuinely outraged...

Dont know - who knows....

Perhaps she has spied a route to the top table. 

I pretty much ignored the rules too, the BIG issue is that the UK is meant to be ruled by law. If the law makers don't follow their own rules, why and how can they expect to enforce other laws? It could set a dangerous precedent.

One rule for them and all that? Feck that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I already have 😊 Why wouldn’t she be 🤷‍♂️I’d say compared to Boris and that bloody whining non event Starmer she is in a different league. 

I don't know much about her and hopefully she has some integrity. 

My dog is in different political league to those two.

Did you hear that Lord Lebvedev has a dog called 'Boris'?

Grow up.....

Did you use your car today, turn your lights on or any of the other activities that require the use of natural resources?

Exactly! But what was your point?

This is what I was alluding to;-

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The new energy strategy will not help bills or carbon emissions in the short run, critics say.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Some of those arriving on small boats will be sent to the country as part of a £120m trial.

If someone from Rwanda was claiming asylum in the UK, would he be sent back? Answer is no, covered in the treaty, supposedly...

They wheel out the favourable, right-wing stuff just before local elections on May 5th in order to throw a bone at the people who thought Boris was a saviour but now rightly think that they've been betrayed by the gov. They'll soon send Boris into oblivion for his shitehawk behaviour, and then continue to piss on us and tell us it's raining.

Edited by Mark J

5 hours ago, Mark J said:

Some of those arriving on small boats will be sent to the country as part of a £120m trial.

If someone from Rwanda was claiming asylum in the UK, would he be sent back? Answer is no, covered in the treaty, supposedly...

They wheel out the favourable, right-wing stuff just before local elections on May 5th in order to throw a bone at the people who thought Boris was a saviour but now rightly think that they've been betrayed by the gov. They'll soon send Boris into oblivion for his shitehawk behaviour, and then continue to piss on us and tell us it's raining.

I think this has been in the development stage for a good while Mark. 

_124173918_hi075310922.jpg WWW.BBC.CO.UK
Some of those arriving on small boats will be sent to the country as part of a £120m trial. If someone from Rwanda was claiming asylum in the UK, would he be sent back? Answer is no, covered in the treaty, supposedly...

Let’s hope the deterrence factor kicks in and these economic migrants either stay home or in France!
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Stubby, it were built in the  80s and probably still has a vinyl record player for the crew. K

I think the missile that sunk it was built in someones Ukrainian kitchen . ( which was built in the 80s  ) .

APPLE.NEWS

Measures, which would be introduced for safety reasons, would be likely to be backed by environmental campaigners

Well so much for doing our own thing after Brexit. After the last two years the alarm bells ring whenever I see anything about keeping us safe that in reality involves more interference in your day to day life. We have speed limits 🤷‍♂️ is that not enough !!. Having your car hooked up to an all powerful gps system that can shut you down or force you to doodle along at 30mph !!!! if that isn’t excessive overreaching control I’m not sure what is. 

• Like 2