Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Vespasian said:

Boris resigns..  I knew that prick couldn't help himself if a leadership election was on the cards..

Good riddance to bad rubbish..

Boris put his cards on the table. No big surprise. More honourable than Gove at this stage...

It’s not those that are departing that are open to criticism, it’s those that are seeking to water down, so far as to make meaningless, the departure from EU that stand to answer for their actions. 

As for Corbyn thinking his crowd are capable, what a clown!

1 minute ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Boris put his cards on the table. No big surprise. More honourable than Gove at this stage...

It’s not those that are departing that are open to criticism, it’s those that are seeking to water down, so far as to make meaningless, the departure from EU that stand to answer for their actions. 

hahaha seems things ain't workin out like you expected!!.. bit of a mess in it?..  its what you get when you use referendums to dictate policy..  pitting Parliament against the people.

Parliament is sovereign in this group of nations, and Parliament is gonna do it their way from now on..

bye bye brexit..

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I know that you, like me, are a green at heart.  What makes you think that Comrade Corbyn is such bad news?
The labour party's manifesto was fully costed and their current guidance on fiscal policy is coming from non other than Yanis Varoufakis.  The tories are abosolutely rubbish at running a government.  Why do you think another tory (Mogg) would make thiins better?  Genuine question.

• Confused 1

?

Since I warnt allowed to put sad & confused on your origional post Mark.

P.S.

Seriously, fully costed?

and by a Greek sounding bloke too,

so remind me again of the on-going non-success of the Greek Economy

8 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I know that you, like me, are a green at heart.  What makes you think that Comrade Corbyn is such bad news?
The labour party's manifesto was fully costed and their current guidance on fiscal policy is coming from non other than Yanis Varoufakis.  The tories are abosolutely rubbish at running a government.  Why do you think another tory (Mogg) would make thiins better?  Genuine question.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1