Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just worth keeping in your head that there are more than two parties that you can show your support for.

There will only ever be two potential options for governance if we always restrict ourselves to voting for one or t'other.

If they are indeed both bad choices maybe it's time to start raising up some of the others?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't..

I don't think I've ever been so discombobulated about who to vote for in all my life..

For Brexit, vote Tory, in the sense that Teresa will do the right thing..

Vote for Corbyn on Brexit and he's the one who'll connive to get a hard brexit..

To solve Islamic terrorism, who the hell to vote for.. not one of em is worth sht.. limp wristed PC traitors to a man to the lot of em....

Like northern Ireland, the odd bomb, the odd lunatic with an axe, is gonna be about managing events, not tackling the root of the problem..

Give me strenth..... what a fec up..

So that's a yes figures are correct and every time a positive is posted on the tories the labour lot have to twist it out of context to make it look bad.

Figures are not correct,figures have been manipulated to make them appear positive for the tories.

Bury your head and have a pop at Corbyn if thats what you think but the tories are blatantly lying to further there cause.

Ive said before im no labour fan but i really detest the tories.

Just worth keeping in your head that there are more than two parties that you can show your support for.

There will only ever be two potential options for governance if we always restrict ourselves to voting for one or t'other.

If they are indeed both bad choices maybe it's time to start raising up some of the others?

If 20% of the on the fence voters went for lib dems they would be in the running,depending on a low turn out as many are predicting.

Tories won last time with 23% of the vote...

And we think we live in a democracy

Edited by stihlmadasever

I 53 years old and have never missed a vote of any description since I was old enough. I can honestly say that I have never been so put off by the candidates/parties/ leaders available in all my days. Its definitely the worst selection in my memory. As I live in Scotland I also have the SNP as a possible choice and they are just as bad. I am normally a decisive kind of person and find it easy to make my mind up on issues that effect me, but not this time. This might be the first time that I write "they are all a bunch of ar**wholes on my ballot paper instead of ticking a box. The only party who would get my vote would be the one who would grow a pair of balls and put the country first instead of their mates. Cant see that happening any time soon!

I 53 years old and have never missed a vote of any description since I was old enough. I can honestly say that I have never been so put off by the candidates/parties/ leaders available in all my days. Its definitely the worst selection in my memory. As I live in Scotland I also have the SNP as a possible choice and they are just as bad. I am normally a decisive kind of person and find it easy to make my mind up on issues that effect me, but not this time. This might be the first time that I write "they are all a bunch of ar**wholes on my ballot paper instead of ticking a box. The only party who would get my vote would be the one who would grow a pair of balls and put the country first instead of their mates. Cant see that happening any time soon!

Do you not think kranky puts Scotland first?

I watched her and Farron on QT special and I could see why she appeals to the scots.

Do you not think kranky puts Scotland first?

I watched her and Farron on QT special and I could see why she appeals to the scots.

Ruth Davidson has attracted a lot of flak of late thanks to her bosses in england,she does however have the unionist vote as thats all the tories in Scotland have been banging on about.

She didnt do well in the leaders debate because of the tories rape clause,dementia tax and no guarentee on triple lock pensions.

Although i see tories gaining a couple of seats from labour up here

Its definitely the worst selection in my memory.

This might be the first time that I write "they are all a bunch of ar**wholes on my ballot paper instead of ticking a box!

Yep, feeling that feeling!

I will kick myself if I vote for the idiot local Tory candidate because if she is returned she'll think it's an endorsement of her and we'll continue to receive inadequate and inept local representation, but I'll kick myself harder if I don't and the idiot Labour leader gets in and we end up with inadequate and inept national / international representation.