Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

How have I answered my own question?

Yes I currently feel I'd give my life for my kids

But my parent would for me

And theirs would for them...

And are you just being childish or is your name Dan?

His name is Daniel Mull but we'll just call you Dan

Ok Dan?

How have I answered my own question?

Yes I currently feel I'd give my life for my kids

But my parent would for me

And theirs would for them...

And are you just being childish or is your name Dan?

That's twice you've answered your own question, you're just out for conflict Dan. Fair enough!

That's twice you've answered your own question, you're just out for conflict Dan. Fair enough!

Please explain, coz I really don't get it?

Yes parents often tend to think they'd give everything up for their offspring.

But I don't think that emotion ceases at puberty?

So my question remains, why is killing kids so much worse than killing say middle-aged people? after all, all people have or had parents?

Winston Churchill warned against the negative impact of Islam. It's a bit late now, it's already happened.

Reversing its consequences in this country is going to be a bit like trying to squeeze toothpaste back into the tube. I think it's quite tragic listening to people who still want to defend it as if it's a good thing.

Timon.

4845a8830b57f3d28750a1167302c5bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

So? What's your point?

One day terrorist appologists are telling us Islamic State kill more muslims than anyone else. Then when the yanks bomb IS terrorist apologists complain because some muslims die.

What do you want western military's to do? If they do nothing you will complain that they are doing nothing about IS. If they bomb IS you will complain about collateral damage - which will always happen.

Anyway, the likes of Sweden hadn't bombed anyone. They still get terrorist attacks. Germany hasn't bombed anyone, they still get terrorist attacks. Yazidis haven't bombed anyone, they still get burnt alive in cages.

Rough Hewn, Islamist extremists absolutedly loathe you and your family. The only thing that will make them like you is if you follow their brand of Islam.

I was watching Question Time last night. It came from Manchester.

There was a Muslim man complaining about his daughter getting called a terrorist at school.

22 people dead - about half of them kids/teens. Thousands of kids traumatised by seeing other kids blown up.

However Muslim's complain about "Islamaphobia".

I was watching Question Time last night. It came from Manchester.

There was a Muslim man complaining about his daughter getting called a terrorist at school.

22 people dead - about half of them kids/teens. Thousands of kids traumatised by seeing other kids blown up.

However Muslim's complain about "Islamaphobia".

How dare he look out for his daughter, they really are unbelievable aren't they

How dare he look out for his daughter, they really are unbelievable aren't they

Just think about it. Ten (?) kids have been killed, dozens of kids injured, hundreds of kids have seen horrificic sights.

Muslim complains about his daughter being called a "terrorist". Getting called a name is hardly comparable to being injured in a terrorist attack. There will have been people in the audience with family and friends injured in the attack.

If ever there has been a time for the Muslim community to shut up about islamaphobia this is it.