Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:
WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

Government figures confirm the number of migrants to cross the English Channel this year has...

972 in one day, the word invasion was 100% the correct term to use. The fact that millions of  hard earned tax per day is being poured into keeping these illegals is just insane. 
If I break the laws of this land I suffer the consequences rather than being housed for free and allowed to milk a ludicrously profitable for many concerned  asylum ( the enclosed pic shows the predominant age and gender of whom are carrying out these illegal crossings) system. 
We have Hunt talking of balancing the books by taxing everyone more !! How many hard working people have to pay tax to fund the the nearly 41000 so far this year ??. 

EF3AF234-148B-4324-ACC3-60858353BE48.png

Really, have you ever looked up the word invasion in a dictionary?

I want them about as much as you do, but it’s not an invasion.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

Really, have you ever looked up the word invasion in a dictionary?

I want them about as much as you do, but it’s not an invasion.

Yes I have and it’s definition has been posted on here recently. 
What do you call 40000 illegals this year alone breaking the law and crossing the channel to then bleed the far too generous and lax asylum system ?? 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Yes I have and it’s definition has been posted on here recently. 
What do you call 40000 illegals this year alone breaking the law and crossing the channel to then bleed the far too generous and lax asylum system ?? 

Exactly that, illegals, or asylum seekers, whichever way you look at it, it’s not an invasion in the true meaning of the word, and I think it was used for one reason, and one reason only.

Just now, eggsarascal said:

Exactly that, illegals, or asylum seekers, whichever way you look at it, it’s not an invasion in the true meaning of the word, and I think it was used for one reason, and one reason only.

They are not asylum seekers and the word invasion is and was applicable. I don’t care why it was used but the system is a ****************ing joke when people including those arriving from safe countries are being processed without question by a system costing billions to run per year.  

38CF6B96-7B5B-458E-AD2E-A1A4382ACE05.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

They are not asylum seekers and the word invasion is and was applicable. I don’t care why it was used but the system is a ****************ing joke when people including those arriving from safe countries are being processed without question by a system costing billions to run per year.  

38CF6B96-7B5B-458E-AD2E-A1A4382ACE05.png

Rather than bickering, tell me how you would sort it. Sending ‘em back doesn’t cut it mind.

9 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Rather than bickering, tell me how you would sort it. Sending ‘em back doesn’t cut it mind.

I wasn’t bickering, you pulled me up regarding the definition of a particular word, and sending them straight back or not landing them absolutely bloody does cut it. We have become a liberal, woke soft touch with an ever diminishing ( probably intentional) sense of pride in our country and traditional work ethic and values. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

We have become a liberal, woke soft touch with an ever diminishing ( probably intentional) sense of pride in our country and traditional work ethic and values. 

Some may have, not this ‘lefty’. I go to work when it’s on, I’d like to think I’ve still got traditional values, does going to this mornings Rememrance Parde count, or am I doing it wrong?

25 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

There must be some process that you or I would go through if we decided to illegally enter another country. I'm guessing arrest, fine, deportation and then a passport ban from returning and probably travelling to other countries.

That's in regards to illegal immigrants not asylum seekers, genuine asylum seekers.

• Like 3