Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

CQC inspection and report will answer that. What will also be interesting is if they can make it a success financially?

My imagination tells me first year or 2 will be no better but once they get a grip of it the service will likely be better and they will make money from it without it costing taxpayers anything more than it costs now.
I could well be completely wrong though as I’m sure it’s a massive beast that will take some turning around.
I have quite a lot of doctors as clients and they all say the same thing, too many managers and horrible waste of services.
One example I heard before Christmas was putting weekend clinics on to cut waiting times paying doctors £600 a shift yet only booking 2 of 8 patients in while at the same time not filling the weekday clinics up.
The waste is frightening!

2 hours ago, Richard 1234 said:

My imagination tells me first year or 2 will be no better but once they get a grip of it the service will likely be better and they will make money from it without it costing taxpayers anything more than it costs now.
I could well be completely wrong though as I’m sure it’s a massive beast that will take some turning around.
I have quite a lot of doctors as clients and they all say the same thing, too many managers and horrible waste of services.
One example I heard before Christmas was putting weekend clinics on to cut waiting times paying doctors £600 a shift yet only booking 2 of 8 patients in while at the same time not filling the weekday clinics up.
The waste is frightening!

It sure is and as it stands managers aren’t going to get rid of managers. It’s an interesting 1 to watch. 

7 hours ago, Duncansimpson said:
20 hours ago, matelot said:
Yeah, anyone worried about terrorism in Europe is obviously a member of Britain First emoji16.png

No, terrorism has nothing to do with it. Your racist opinions on Muslims and immigrants sits very comfortably with those of Britain first. Don’t tell me they don’t.

Read more  

The best thing you could do is actually learn how to respond to forum posts....... You respond to my posts and write your response in my text box....

I love Katie Hopkins!

Hated her on the apprentice but love her now. She says it how it is. 

How is it racist to state that there is a direct correlation, proportionally so, to the amound of Muslim immigration a country takes in, to its terrorist statistics?

Erm, I've met a lot of good Muslims (none of them knew a damn thing about it or followed it mind you) but don't tell me there isn't a massive problem with Islam cos there is.

• Like 1

Lets get this right...

Katie Hopkins has no opinions, no political agenda or genuine concern for her country.She WILL spout any kind of guff simply to satisfy her lust for fame and notoriety.

Out of the many examples i could give to back this is the one that makes me laugh more than any thing else is the time she went on This Morning to slag of parents who called there children after places when she named her own child India....

She highlights all that is wrong with our celebrity culture....

• Like 1

Twice KH has jumped the gun about road traffic accidents, gleefully claiming they were terrorist attacks, much to her embarrassment.

She tweets constantly about Muslims killing people etc.

When the Las Vegas shooting happened she said nothing, why? Because she doesn’t want to alienate the US, where she gets some media work, and sees her future as a ’commentator’

So, no I dont see her as a fearless speaker of the truth, an unpleasant opportunist more likely.

Of course she’s not always wrong, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

• Like 1

I like Katie myself,  she says the things that need to be said by someone with a public profile..

MP's have a duty to keep a lid on explosive social issues..  there are things MP's and media types can't speak on or know better to speak on lest they make matters worse...  ex, terrorist atrocities..  unless they have a workable solution to problems they tend to keep their council and instead attempt to deal with bringing communities together..

But people like Katie act as a jester, they poke fun at power and convention..   she can say  what we all think without it leading to violence or social unrest...

Its like taking the lid off a pressure cooker..   in that regard Katie has done damned more good than harm..  

Then there's the fact that she's funny..   I particularly like her tear down of Peaches Geldoff..   silly little tart that she was...

Oh she's also part of an online movement pushing back against the agenda of the PC Marxist movement infecting society...

here have some fun with an antidote to PC marxismn...

• Like 2

Hopkins uses all this rhetoric as a way of publicising herself. Time will tell whether her anti-Islamic stance is correct. The truth is somewhere in the middle. We are not on the verge of adopting Sharia law in the U.K. and making our Mums wear burkas, the Muslim population of Britain is still only 6%.
There is however, a lot of appeasement going on generally. Anyone who thinks you can open the borders of Europe to unchecked migration and not expect violence, is naive in the extreme. We have got an extreme security problem...which at the moment, is being successfully countered. Thank the security personnel who defend you...not the people you elect.

• Like 3

OK, Katie Hopkins is a "marmite" character. However why don't we look at the way mainstream media and politicians report the news...

According to the mainstream media a group called "Islamic State" has nothing to do with Islam...  

Anything to do with Trump and the right wing is reported in a sneering way as "populist politics". The entire idea of democracy is that the most popular politicians/ ideas get elected... 

I prefer Katie's opinion ahead of what the BBC tell me....